Thursday, March 20, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/19/14-03/20/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 19, 2014 - Wednesday

7:45 AM

Good morning ♡

Thank you for all of the congratulations!

Today, I have lessons for the Fukuoka Final which is already just the day after tomorrow!

I hope to do my best!


With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



3:20 PM

Hello!

When I went to the theater, I heard "Happy birthday!" a lot from the members ☻

And I received lots of presents, I'm so happyー♡♡

Birthdays are fun, aren't they!
RunRuーn ♪

Sakura bloom!



10:59 PM

Hello!

HKT48's Secret Exposing Talk Battle!
I was in 2nd place ( ゚д゚)!!

Everyone!Thank you very much ♡

You can definitely keep calling so I'll be waiting for your calls ☻


It's almost the Fukuoka Final (゚v゚)

I'm sad that the tour is almost over, but I'm also excited to be able to perform in front of everyone !

I can't waitー♡ Fufu

Sakura bloom!



11:54 PM

Hello!

My birthday is about to end ( ゚д゚)

I got to hear "Happy birthday!" from everyone and "Congratulations" from all of you and it ended up being a wonderful day!

But, I still don't really feel like I'm 16 yetー!

I hope to make my 16th year one with many objectives and dreams!

"Objectives are something to be achieved,
dreams are something to be granted"
is what I believe so I hope to run through my 16th year and have something achieved or granted!

It was also announced that the sakura in Fukuoka are blooming; somehow, I feel like this year will be a good one ♪
I'll work hard so that this feeling will become reality!

I'll report more specific things during my birthday party!is what I hope!

With that, oyasuminasakura ♡ [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



March 20, 2014 - Thursday

9:23 AM

Good morning ♡

I stayed up kind of late last night so I was surprised that I was able to wake up easily this morning!

Which reminds me, the other day, Minazou and others were talking about "REM sleep something or another" ☻

I guess the moment I woke up was during non-REM sleepー( ゚д゚)

I'm not exactly sure what it means, but anyway I'm glad that I woke up easilyー♡

Were you all able to??


Sakura bloom!



12:40 PM

Hello!

I'm going to lessons now ♡

I'm going to have grated yam soba for lunch!


Let's do our best in the afternoon, too!!

Sakura bloom!



11:51 PM

Hello!

Wa!
It was after lessons so I started dozing off and I fell asleep a little (°_°)

Today was the 2 year anniversary since HKT48's major debut!
To think that it's already been a year since "Suki Suki Skip" debuted, time really goes by so quickly、、、

2 years later, it's all thanks to you all that we're able to do a Kyushu tour!
To everyone who is always supporting us!
Truly, thank you very much!

I hope that we never forget our original intentions and that we always treasure the day 3/20.

Tomorrow is at last, the Kyushu Tour Final!

To everyone who will be watching from the Fukuoka Sun Palace, to everyone who will be watching from a movie theater, I hope to perform in my own way in order to deliver smiles and energy to you all!

I'll give it my allー!Yeahー!


With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. The 4th picture is so pretty. She looks like a princess. haha ^ ^
    Are they ever going to release the Kyushu Tour on dvd? I have no idea. I would really love to see it.

    Thanks for the reply on what you think of the MVs :P I agree on what you said 100% couldn't disagree with anything.
    I do have to say I was a little surprised to hear that you thought that you didn't like her hair short much. On the day I saw it I was just amazed on how good it looked on her, but maybe I'm just biased towards short hair. XD

    I also think this is the first time I liked all of the songs right away. Just so fun to listen to.

    I hope you don't mind that I replied to it here, instead of the last post.
    Figured It'd be easier to read if I combine it with this.

    Thank you ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't mind at all. It's easy for me to read your comments, but it must be hard to find mine, especially when I respond late >< Do you get notified if your comment is responded to?

      I would love to see the Kyushu Tour, too! And they added more tour dates <3 I still want to see Miyawakii!

      I'm actually really biased towards long hair! I was sad when Paruru and Milky cut their hair really short and felt like they were still cute, but the long hair was better. And then Sakura cut her hair and I was like "Sakura, too!?", but she might be the first person that I've EVER thought looked better with short hair :D

      Delete