Monday, March 24, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/23/14-03/24/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 23, 2014 - Sunday

10:01 AM

Good morning!


Lately, I've been wanting to see "Anna to Yuki no Joou" [T.N. - Frozen] so badly (−_−;)

But, I don't have time so I haven't been able to go (´・Д・)」


Ahー, I want to hurry up and see itー♡

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



5:16 PM

Aa (−_−;)
I'm in the middle of troubling over something...

For this time of day, would it be "Hello"??
"Good evening"??

It's so troubling...(o゚∀゚o)
Which one do you think it is?^_^

Now, I'm headed to a certain place!

Sakura bloom!



8:58 PM

Good evening!

Today, I was able to go on an attack visit to the AKB48 cafe&shop in Hakata with Haruppi, Meru, and Mio!

It was the 2 year anniversary of the Hakata shop so we went to celebrate!

Inspired by HKT48's 3rd single "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" [T.N. - Sakura, we all ate it together], the AKB48shop had sakura smoothies called "Sakura, Minna de Nomo?" [T.N. - Sakura, let's all drink it together?] on sale, but were you all aware of this??

At any shop, they sell at least 500 cups a day and it seems to be a popular commodity (o゚∀゚o)

I tried drinking it myself and it was delicious ☻
It was like a smoothie from that St*rbuck's and had a very trendy taste ♡

Today, the 4 of us made the sakura smoothies and then if someone was able to beat the 4 of us at "rock, paper, scissors", we gave them the smoothie for free as a gesture of hospitality!(OvO)

Also!
Starting in April, they're going to add rice bowls that the members came up with to the menu!

Mine is a "Sakura bloom!" rice bowl with chicken and egg on top (* 'ー')ノ

The flavor, in any case, is delicious ( ゚д゚)
This is for real!

It's one item that I definitely want you all to come try ♪
Please check it out!



Sakura bloom!



11:53 PM

Good evening!

I was watching Nogizaka46-san's 1st Birthday Concert DVD ♡

Nogizaka46-san has lots of lovely songs and is so charming!

To be honest, I've never been able to see them perform live as an audience member ( ゚д゚)

It's not that I don't want to go, I've just never had the opportunity and so I've never gone...

Even just once is fine, but I really want to go to an artist's concert one dayyy ♡

Which artist's concert was your first concert??

Tomorrow, I have the Pajama Drive theater performance!
It's my beloved theater performance so I'll go enjoy myself!

Sakura bloom!



March 24, 2014 - Monday

10:45 AM

Good morning!

Today is a Pajama Drive performance!

But before that, I have lessons (o゚∀゚o)


I'm going to enthusiastically work hardーー!


Sakura bloom!



10:10 PM

Hello!

Mariri!
Happy birthday!

Mariri is so cute and child-faced that I was surprised to hear that she was turning 19-years-old ( ゚д゚)

I haven't seen it recently, but I love when Mariri wears her hair in pigtails with the My Melody hairbands ♡
I want her to do it againー!

It seems that she's also really into 2D so I'll need to ask her for some anime recommendations!


I hope that it will be a lovely year ahead for Mariri ♪

Once again, Mariri! Happy birthday!


Sakura bloom!



11:14 PM

Hello!


It's been decided that the general election will be held again this year.


When HKT48 first debuted, I wasn't in a very good position.
Now, I can think "Shine your brightest regardless of your position!", but when I first joined, the only thing tangible to me was my position so I was anxious and frustrated.

The variety program where I heard that HKT would be participating in the election for the first time.
Only 5 members were able to participate on that program.
I wasn't one of the chosen members, so while I waited at the theater for the others to return, I was extremely sad.
But, on the other hand, I was motivated to work even harder.


During the general election that was held at that time.
Thanks to everyone's support and everyone's efforts, I was able to rank in.
At that time, I didn't possibly think I could rank in; I remember how truly grateful I felt and how my chest tightened.

Thanks to the results of that general election, many things changed and I was suddenly given lots of work.

This might be exaggerated, but I really think that the reason I am where I am today is thanks to all of my fans.


Honestly, I feel scared.
Last year, I was given the wonderful position of 26th place and I'm nervous about if I'll be able to surpass that rank this year; even now, I can't get used to that tension characteristic of the general election.

But, I want to challenge myself to it. I want to continue to grow together with all of you.


Kizutsuku koto osore wa shinai.
Nani ga atte mo hirumazu ni, jibun no yume wo oikaketai.
[T.N. - Lyrics from "First Rabbit", one of my favorite songs:
I won't be afraid of getting hurt.
No matter what happens, I won't falter; I want to chase my dreams]

Even though I'm like this, please support me.


Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. I still have to watch Frozen as well. . .
    I love Disney movies but haven't gotten to this one yet.

    First Rabbit is also one of my favorite songs. ^ ^

    It's easy to read your comments, because I get an e-mail when you replied to a post. Because of the "Notify me" option at the bottom.

    Still can't find Sakura Birthday LOD anywhere. Was looking out for it so much, but it seems like I'm not gonna be able to see it. Did you manage to watch it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally saw Frozen this past weekend! It's my favorite Disney princess movie in a really long time. It seems like Sakura will finally be able to see it today, I hope she writes about it :D

      I don't know how I never noticed the 'Notify me' button before, but I'm glad you aren't having to constantly refresh and search for my comments all over, lol.

      I haven't seen the birthday LOD yet either, but I'm not sure that her birthday stage has happened yet? I think Sakura was at the theater on her birthday so she wrote about people congratulating her, but I feel like her actual birthday stage hasn't happened yet since she never really wrote about it on Google+. It's been almost a week since her birthday though so I don't know if that makes sense :/ Fingers crossed that I'm somehow right and that we'll still have a chance to see it...

      Delete