Friday, May 16, 2014

HKT48: Road to Win the Handshake Tickets (English Subbed)

I translated this short silly skit that was uploaded to HKT48's official YouTube channel and shared on Sakura's Google+. Thank you to Hacho (@burgerchocolate) for helping me download it! This video is mostly just to teach people how to use the website in order to apply for handshake event tickets, but the girls are really funny and it's worth watching for delinquent Mio, an accidental injury, and Sasshi bashing (...and Nako bashing...and Lovetan bashing...and Ueki bashing...and Boss bashing, lol)!



Featuring: Tanaka Miku (Mikurin), Ueki Nao, Ota Aika (Lovetan/Rabutan), Tanaka Natsumi (Natsumikan, Boss), Tomonaga Mio

Aired: May 12, 2014 on YouTube

5 comments:

  1. this is hilarious.. tyvm for the subs =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! This might be the weirdest thing I've seen from HKT, lol.

      Delete
  2. Aha, I'm so glad you enjoyed it, it was definitely interesting. I hope they do more silly things like this in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugoi ne~
    Excuse me
    Could you please give me softsub so i can translate to Vietnam & Indo version

    ReplyDelete