Monday, May 19, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 05/17/14-05/19/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



May 17, 2014 - Saturday

12:29 AM

I'm done with workー.

Ah, there was an incident at the BⅡ performance (laughs)

Nagi-chan (OvO)(OvO)(OvO)

But, it's not the same bad word that I taught Nagi-chan that we talked about on "Domoto Kyoudai"!!(laughs)

It's not (。-_-。) *laughs*



6:31 AM

Good morning!!(・ω・)ノ


2-shot event (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

9:51 PM

The 2-shot event is overーーーー( ᐛ👐) Paa

It was funーー!!!!!!!

From now, I have a recording (・ω・)ノHEI!

To everyone who came, thank you very much (OvO)



11:15 PM

Today, my collab items with Swankiss go on sale ♡

And!!
Draft gen's Takita Kayoko-chan was already wearing one of the dresses to today's 2-shot event (OvO)

I snapped a picture ♡

It seems that she went to pick it up from the store this morning just so she could wear it today (>_<)♡

I'm happyーー(つД`)ノ♡
And it really suits her ♪♪♪♪



11:25 PM

Thank you very much ( ; ; )♡

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AKB48 Heyakko [T.N. - Kid's Room] Ⅱ originally shared:

Konnichiwanage (`・ω・´) [T.N. - Konnichiwa (good evening) + wanage (ring toss)]


This is Yokoshima Aeri.


Today was a 2-shot event!


Today's Eringi-san



matched with Kayo and Sayaya ( ^ω^ )




We all wore Milky's swan kiss collab dress!



It's so cute that it was love at first sight.



When I told Milky-san "You're going to have a collab!
I'm looking forward to it!"


with a grin, she responded



"Buy something!"



and I was hooked.



But I wasn't able to see her today (´._.`)



I wanted to see her.




I'm spending the night again today!



I'm excited!



Well then, baibaingen! [T.N. - bai bai (bye-bye) + ingen (beans)]



11:38 PM

Sexy Riichan (つД`)ノ



11:44 PM

My outfit for tomorrow's handshake event.
I can't decide if I should go casual or sexy or cuteー(つД`)ノ

May 18, 2014 - Sunday

1:33 PM

Relaxing.



9:45 PM

Thank you very much for the handshake event ♡

Today, I wore a choker (OvO)

I feel like it's not really my style,
but I wore a trendy chokerー♡

I usually don't care about trends too much, but
I sort of like chokers (OvO)!!



May 19, 2014 - Monday

12:33 AM

I went and chapu chapu-ed (OvO) *laughs*


Is everyone about to sleep?



11:41 AM

Today, I've had a recording for a music program all morning (OvO)

Please watch "UTAGE", starting at 11:53 PM tonight ♡



8:22 PM

Today, I had a recording for AKB48show and MJ (OvO)! [T.N. - MUSIC JAPAN]

This evening, Minegishi-san and I ate acai bowls at a cafeー♡



9:01 PM

In the mood to cheer for the WCup!

I bought the soccer Japanese representative team chips (・ω・)ノ

It came with 2 cards
and while excitedly wondering whose cards I'd get, I opened them up!!(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

It's players Kagawa and Hasebe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment