Friday, May 9, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/08/14-05/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 8, 2014 - Thursday

10:26 PM

The K4 opening day performance has ended!

It was amazingly fun!

I'll post again later!

Sakura bloom!



11:06 PM

Hello!

Once again, the Theater no Megami opening day performance has ended!


It was really so much fun!
It made me love Team K4!

Particularly, everyone's spirits after the encore were so high that I was surprised!
"K4 oshi" is really such a fun songー!

Ah!By the way, the phrase I say is "Minna no kokoro ni sakura sake!(Let sakura bloom in everyone's hearts)" (゚v゚)

Also!
My unit was "Candy"!

I'm so grateful that I get to sing such a cute and light song!
I'm very happy ♡

I like the part at the end where I lick the candy!
If you come to theater, I hope you look out for that part ♪

The other members are Aoi and Riinu!
In TeTsuna, Legend, PajaDora, Aoi and I have never once been in separate units!
It's incredible in a wayー!

It's my first time in one with Riinu!
Riinu's singing is really good and it was amazing!

I hope that the 3 of us can create a "Candy" together that is something only we can do!

One day, I'd like to try doing "Yokaze no Shiwaza"!

Team K4 had the final opening day out of all of the teams.
We were full of anxiety, but because all of the members were there, because all of the staff was there, and most importantly, because all of you were there for us, we were able to welcome this opening day!

Without forgetting the gratitude I feel for everyone around me, I hope to continue to grow and improve with all of the members!

Please support Team K4!

Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Oyasuminasakura![T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]



May 9, 2014 - Friday

7:21 PM

Good morning!

Today, I have a recording and shooting!
I hope to try my best in my own way (゚v゚)


I pray that today will be another lovely day!
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



7:34 PM

Good evening!

Today, I went on an offsite shoot with Mio!

It was my first time doing an offsite with just Mio so I was a little nervous, but it was a lot of fun!

And I was able to see that person for the first time in a while!

I'll make another announcement once the air date is decided!


Sakura bloom!



10:12 PM

Hello!

Starting today, the general election posters will be up inside the theater!

For this time's poster, I had a picture taken of me wearing the Miyawakii costume!

The text says "Full of feelings of gratitude"!

I want to take my feelings of gratitude for all of my fans and tackle the general election so I chose those words for my poster.


Without ever forgetting my feelings of gratitude, I hope to face the general election in my own way!


Sakura bloom!



11:57 PM

Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Let's meet in our dreams, okay? ♡


Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. So~ Theater no Megami was really awesome! I hope you have time to watch it, because it was really great ^ ^ Team KIV Oshi was really awesome especially! I also really enjoyed Arashi no Yoru ni wa, Murashige was pretty amazing. :P If you end up watching it, tell me about your favorite performances ^ ^

    I'm not Chinese or can't read any. :( I wasted my time studying Korean instead.
    I wish I studied Chinese or Japanese instead.

    Here's the poster image in case you haven't seen it (http://i.imgur.com/yy7BJvi.jpg) ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to watch it! I was really excited about Team KIV Oshi because Team B Oshi has always been one of my favorite songs <3 I'll let you know what I think after I watch the whole thing :D

      Korean could be fun, too! If you like K-dramas or K-pop or Starcraft, lol. But I can obviously see why you wish you studied Japanese since you're an HKT fan now. I hear people say all the time that Chinese is the best Asian language to bother learning, but...it seems way too intimidating ^^;;

      Thanks for sharing the poster! Miyawakii is so cute! (and in my opinion better than Warukii even though I feel bad saying that D:)

      Delete