Friday, May 9, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 05/07/14-05/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



May 8, 2014 - Thursday

7:33 AM

Ohamogi ☻ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

The giant isopod is too disgusting!!!!

My brother is even more disgusting for showing it to me!!!!*laughs*


The Mogi residence has been pleasant this morning ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› *laughs*



Well then, well then, let's try our best for all of today (^_^)☆

See you later ☀︎


The picture is with Makiho ♡



10:33 PM

Otsumogi ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

It looks like today is about to end ☻


Today, I gave souvenirs from Osaka to my school friends〜ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I gave them out to about 3 people, but
my childhood friend seemed to especially like it so I'm glad (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


And today I had a shoot ( ˘ω˘ )

I quickly put on make-up and quickly returned home
and I was home before the estimated time that the shoot was supposed to end *laughs*

Mogi is a woman who is fast at work ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Kuha!


And, on the way home, I bought a nattou roll at the convenience store ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


I ate it like normal…



and then spilled natto all over my uniform (´⊙ω⊙`)!!!!!!

Even though I was wearing such a cute cardigan...

Not to mention, one that I had wanted for so long…

I had finally gotten it…

But even so, even though today was my first time wearing it…



Uwan (。º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜




…When something bad happens, it's best to just sleep and forget about it……

Oyamoginasai ♪(v^_^)v [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



May 9, 2014 - Friday

7:47 AM

Ohamogi!

A boy from my class was in my dreamー( ˘ω˘ )
Even though I've never even talked to him before Lol


Who appears in your dreams?
Is it Mogi?Or is it Mogi ( ̄▽ ̄)?*laughs*


Today, in Mogi's area,
it seems that there will be many sudden gusts!

Girls, be careful if you're wearing a skirt〜( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

Guys, don't try to sneak a peek if something happens ( ¯ω¯ ) *laughs*


The angle of my mouth in this picture. *laughs*


Well then, well then, again today let's ganbarumba! [T.N. - ganbarou (try our best) + rumba]

See you later (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾☀︎



11:52 PM

Otsumogi!

But for Mogi, it's ohamogi (°_°)
I was asleep all evening (_ _).。o○


Today's weather was seriously weird ( ๏ ₃๏ )

I got rained on on the way home ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

But halfway through my way home, it started to stop so I should've just waited at school a little longerー( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


Were you rained on?

Please be careful not to catch a coldー!(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


Starting tomorrow, I have 4 theater performances in a row〜♪ LaLaLa〜♪



No comments:

Post a Comment