Monday, May 5, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 05/03/14-05/05/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



May 3, 2014 - Saturday

12:44 AM

The movie I went to see today was "Shiro Yuki Hime Satsujin Jiken"![T.N. - The Snow White Murder Case]

Now, the person I want to meet most is Minato Kanae-san (>_<)!!![T.N. - the author of the novel that the movie is based on]



8:59 PM

The 2-shot event was tanopeanuts [tanoshii (fun) + peanuts]ーーー(・ω・)ノ Uhi

Did everyone have a fun timeowー=^ェ^=?

I'm happyー(´-`).。oO(♡



9:18 PM

And today's outfit is a dress from swankiss ♡
My mom bought it and said "Wear it to the 2-shot event, okay? ♡"
so I've been looking forward to wearing it for a while (・ω・)ノ

Please check out the swankiss×Milky collab items ♡
It seems that details about how to preorder have been posted so you can get there by using this QR code (・ω・)ノ Uhi



May 4, 2014 - Sunday

8:23 AM

Good morning!

It's been decided that I'll be appearing in the Team S performances on the 8th and 9th (OvO)♡

Please come watch the Team S performance ♪

For all of today again, let's tanoshimimaachun ♡ [T.N. - tanoshimimashou (enjoy ourselves) + Maachun)]



2:09 PM

In the futon nyow〜(>_<)♡
To everyone who's at the handshake event, thank you very muchuchuch (>_<)♡

If you're tired from waiting in line, I will heal you (・ω・)ノ



6:24 PM

Hey (・ω・)ノ
Your face in this photo is annoying, but cute (laughs)
by Paruru



8:35 PM

Thank you very much for the handshakes ♡♡

Uhi (OvO)(OvO)(OvO)

Today's outfit U・x・U



9:15 PM

Handshakes ♡ Yuumin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ishida Yuumi originally shared:

Today, all of the research students competed
to see how many members they could shake hands with!The targets were any 48 Group members that aren't research students!
The person with the least amount of handshakes
has a punishment game!

The punishment game is
"Spelling out words with your butt with Kaneko-san!" [T.N. - the NMB theater manager, also here's an old video where they play the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og8H1oxMsAU]




I shook hands with 30 people!
Iya〜I'm scared (laughs)

But I don't think I'll have the least〜*laughs*




9:17 PM

Handshakes ♡ Maichi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Odan Mai originally shared:

Everyone, thank you so much for
taking photos with me ♡

31 peopleーーー!!
That's not the worst, right? (laughs)

I'll include an update video with my next post ♡♡

Everyone, please look out for it (laughs)






10:16 PM

I don't know about love.
But, I do know that I want to be with you. [T.N. - words from the CM below]

(つД`)ノ *laughs*

Shimada Auto.



10:39 PM

On nights
when I get sad for no reason,
I blame the moon...[T.N. - words from the CM below]


Shimada Auto.



May 5, 2014 - Monday

1:06 AM

Good night...



8:53 AM

Good morning U・x・U
I'm full of energy again today ♪


It seems that there was an earthquake in the Kantou area (>_<)
On the news they said that it wasn't too serious so I'm a little relieved, but everyone from Kantou, are you okayー!



4:30 PM

Kya (>_<)



8:30 PM

The handshake event was fun U・x・U♡ Wan

Are you all enjoying Golden Weekー(o^^o)?



No comments:

Post a Comment