Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/13/14-05/14/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 13, 2014 - Tuesday

9:06 PM

Good evening!

Today, I went to two different TUT○YA right after another!


I rented 4 movies and the AKB49 that I've been wanting to read ♡

I'm so deeply moved by AKB49!
I read all of volumes 1 through 11 and I cried twice!

Moreover, there were a lot of good speeches and I learned a lot!
I hope that I can appear in it one day, too ♪

Now, I'm watching London Hearts!
Kawaei-san is on it ^_^
That's amazing!

Sakura bloom!



11:20 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow, I have a Pajama Drive performance for the first time in a while ♡
Furthermore, it's a female only audience ♡

I remember during the Hakata Legend female only audience performance, the laughter and cheers sounded so female!and I was surprised ^_^

I'm still not used to a female only audience so
I'm reallyー looking forward to tomorrow's performance (゚v゚)

And the costumes are the SKE version so I'm looking forward to that!

And before tomorrow's performance, I'm meeting with the K4 members for independent lessons and in addition, I'm also going to go meet a certain someone!

Tomorrow, I'll have a lot of different things going on!
I wonder if I'll be able to
watch one movie during my break??
I think I'll watch "Zero Gravity"!


Well then, a little earlier than usual,
oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



May 14, 2014 - Wednesday

7:49 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have work from morning (゚v゚)
I'm going somewhere very proper so I'll make sure to speak promptly and clearly ♪

I feel like there was something I needed to do, but I can't remember what.
I wonder what it was??

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



6:27 PM

Today is a Pajama Drive female only audience performance!

We're all wearing half-twintails and will give it our all (゚v゚)

Sakura bloom!

9:07 PM

Good evening!

The Pajama Drive female audience only performance &half-twin performance is over (゚v゚)

To all of the females who came, to everyone who watched on DMM!
Thank you very much ♡

The truth is, I was the one who said "Let's do a half-twin performance!" ^_^
After all, since it was a a female only audience, I wanted to do something special ♡

Everyone excitedly put their hair in half-twins and I was happy (σ゚∀゚)σ
I personally liked Jiina's half-twins in particular ♪

The picture is a little hard to see, I'm sorry!


Sakura bloom!



10:38 PM

Hello!

Today, I watched one movie during my break!

That movie was..."Zero Gravity"!

It was kind of moving, or should I say, shocking (°_°)
The movie was an hour and a half, but it felt like 30 minutes!
I wish I could have seen it at the theater. I bet it would have had more impacttt.

I thought this while watching "Zero Gravity", but...

But how do you think they filmed space?∑(゚Д゚)
Is all of that intense footage CG?∑(゚Д゚)


No wonder it's a globally recognized movie.
It was on a whole 'nother level (゚o゚;;

If you haven't seen it yet, please make sure to check it out!

Sakura bloom!



11:59 PM

Oyasuminasakura ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment