Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/28/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 28, 2014 - Wednesday

7:05 AM

Good morning ^o^

Today, I'll have a magazine photo shoot that involves moving my body!
I'll get to do a certain thing that I haven't done in a while so my heart is pounding ♡

I'll go try my best ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

With that, everyone!
Good luck and try your best at work or school.

Sakura bloom!



7:01 PM

Good evening!


Today, my morning photo shoot ended early so I went to watch
"Ana to Yuki no Joou" again ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

This time, I watched the 3D dubbed version!

This is already my 3rd time seeing it Σ(・□・;)
This is my first time seeing the same movie at the movie theater 3 times. *laughs*

I cried out loud again this time, too >_<

It's really so touching!
I love the philosophy behind it!

If only they'd make an "Ana to Yuki no Joou" attraction at Tokyo Disneyland ^o^

Incidentally, I like Ana ♡

I really love how the voice actress for the dubbed version of Ana, Kanda Sayaka, sings!
I could listen to her voice foreverー( ´ ▽ ` )

Once it comes out on DVD, I'll definitely have to buy it!

If you haven't seen it yet, please make sure to!


Sakura bloom!



11:48 PM

Hello!

Do you know about the blue light that is emitted from cell phones and computers?(°_°)

Apparently, that light is bad for your eyesー∑(゚Д゚)

So I think tomorrow, I'll go buy some glasses that are supposed to protect your eyes from the blue light!

I look at my cell phone often because of Google+ and SakuMail so I have to buy them!

Everyone, also be careful of the blue lightー(゚v゚)

With that, let's meet in our dreams!


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment