Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/06/14-05/07/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 6, 2014 - Tuesday

8:13 AM

Good morning ♡

Today is the last handshake event of Golden Week (゚v゚)


I hope to make it a fun handshake event with you all until the very end ♪

For today's outfit, I wore the opposite of yesterday's Children's Day version Sakura and went for a mature look ^ ^


Please look forward to itー!


Sakura bloom!



5:35 PM

Good evening!

The handshake event has ended!
To everyone who came, thank you very much ^_^

Golden Week had handshakes, 2-shots, concerts, all sorts of opportunities for me to interact with you all and it was a lot of fun ♪

I hope that it all made good memories for you (゚v゚)

Today, I can go home for the first time in a while!


Sakura bloom!



10:27 PM

Hello!

This is what today's outfit looked like ^_^

Like I mentioned on Google+ earlier, I went for a mature look ♡


For my hair, too, I borrowed a curling iron from Aoi and curled it myself!

During these past handshakes, I had Nako braid my hair and Ume did my half-twintails, and for this last one, I curled my hair myself!

I've become independent over these 3 days!
I'm growing!I'm growing!


From now, I'm going to practice by myself at home!
Starting tomorrow is the last spurt for "Theater no Megami" so I have to work hard!


Sakura bloom!



May 7, 2014 - Wednesday

11:57 PM

Hello!

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update at all today!


Tomorrow is at last the K4 opening day performance!
I'm nervous, but I hope that all of us members can combine our powers to put on the best performance!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment