Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 05/27/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



May 27, 2014 - Tuesday

9:41 PM

Everyone, good evening.

Something very sad happened....

When I think of how the victims must be feeling, I really can't forgive him.

I pray that Annin, Ricchan, and the staff member's injuries get better soon and that we can soon be back to standing on the same stage and working together; I'll be waiting for it.
I want to see their smiles soon....

I really don't want the distance between us
and our beloved fans to increase because of this incident.


Some of the handshake events and 2-shot events were cancelled, but
our fans would never do something so horrible.
I'm so frustrated that someone who wasn't even a fan slipped in and ruined our place like that.

I wonder if it's okay that I wrote such an emotional post....

For now, more than anything, I'm praying for Annin, Ricchan, and the staff member's return.

No comments:

Post a Comment