Friday, May 9, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 05/08/14-05/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



May 8, 2014 - Thursday

8:26 AM

Good morning!!

Yesterday, I went to see
"Anna to Yuki no Joou" with my mom (o^^o)

It was so lovely...♡

I was overpowered by both the music and the imagery.


Again, for all of today, I'm genki ipparuru![T.N. - genki ippai (full of energy) + Paruru]



9:56 PM

I had a Team S performanceー(OvO)!!

I love the Team S members U・x・U♡
I love the BⅡmembers too though ♪

Today, I got to be on the stage with Sakichan ♡ So happy

I didn't get a chance to take a picture with draft gen Chikako-chanー(´Д` )
It was Chikako-chan's opening day ♡



10:34 PM

Sae-chan on my hand.



May 9, 2014 - Friday

11:31 AM

( ᐛ👐) Paa

Good morning.



11:39 PM




( ᐛ👐) Paa



2:19 PM

I found a cutieー(OvO)!

Uhiuhiuhi ♡

It's Ego-chan. From Team KⅡ(OvO)



10:32 PM

The S performance is the best after all (´Д` )♡

To everyone who came to see it, to everyone who watched the DMM stream,
to everyone who watched it on the monitor,
thank you very much!!

The picture's with draft gen Chikako-chan ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment