Monday, May 19, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 05/16/14-05/19/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



May 16, 2014 - Friday

11:08 AM

Hello〜

Today's my first Yokoyama Team K performance since the opening day.

I can't waitーーーttt whoa whoa

When I sneezed earlier, a mint I was sucking on flew out of my mouth and it was embarrassing.

Ah, please watch "Itoshiki Rival" (・ω・)ノ



9:30 PM

The K performance has endedー!

I was in Jurina-san's position (・ω・)ノ

There were a lot of times when I was next to Yamamoto-san and I learned a lot from her!

I've admired her for a long time so I was really looking forward to today ♪

It was a really motivating performance and I had a lot of fun!!



May 17, 2014 - Saturday

3:07 PM

Thank you very much for the 2-shot event (・ω・)ノ

2-shot events are a lot of fun (・ω・)ノ

Please come again (・ω・)ノ

May 18, 2014 - Sunday

3:38 PM

I've been looking forward to this for so long ♪

I went to Cocoro Auction-san's acoustic mini-live!
By myself...*laughs*

It was my first time hearing them singing and playing live so I was really movedー(>_<)

I further understand their appeal and like them even more now!

I'm glad I went!

Furthermore, I was able to watch them from pretty up close (・ω・)ノ shine ♪



May 19, 2014 - Monday

2:53 PM

Hey〜

Everyone, praise me.

I went to school before recording, but I was able to finish 8 assignments in just 3 hours.

So go on and praise me lots (^ν^)



No comments:

Post a Comment