Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 05/10/14-05/13/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



May 10, 2014 - Saturday

10:30 AM

Ohamogi [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi] ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ hum hum


Today, I have two theater performances!

My first time since being on the new team?No?I don't know!

Well, that aside,
I'll give it my absolute all during both performances ☻


Please watch it if you have time ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



I've been listening to my favorite songs all morning so I'm full of energy〜♪(v^_^)v bebenben ♪

I pray that it'll be a wonderful day〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››☀︎



11:45 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

The performance has ended〜♪(v^_^)v


During today's noon performance, thanks to Minegishi-san,
I feel like the OnDemand camera might have filmed me more than usual!

If it did, that'd be greattt, please check it out ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››☀︎



And today, the new Team 4 MV for
"Heart no Dasshutsu Game" was released!

You can watch a preview of it on the official YouTube account!


Please guess what position (rank) I'm in…( ᐛ👐) Paa


I just, I realized that as expected, being in the very back row in the very corner was really sad and I was feeling down, but I need to fully accept that that is the position that's been given to me this time

I'll continue to work hard so that I can move up ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



I'm quite positive!!!I am!!!

So please don't be worried about me〜
Oh, you're not〜( ¯ω¯ ) *laughs*



I'm looking forward to tomorrow's theater performance (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

I'll try my best〜☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

The picture's with Iwatate-san〜
Please only do your cutesy act in moderationー☻ *laughs*



May 11, 2014 - Sunday

10:35 AM

Oーhaーmoーgiーーーー


The weather's super nice again today ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I want to go to the pool〜( ¯ω¯ )


Will I ever be able to go to the pool or beach this year?!
I wasn't able to go last year!
If I could, I'd want to go for work!
Come, summer work!
I guess it's too soon to talk about this!
Sorry!


Let's try our best for all of today〜♪(v^_^)v

Please watch the performance (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡



11:36 PM

Otsumogi ( ー̀∀ー́ )

The performance has ended〜


The night performance was a female only audienceー!


For some reason, I feel more relaxed when it's all girls_(:3 」ノ)_

Even though there are probably guys watching the OnDema ( ˘ω˘ ) *laughs*


During these past 4 consecutive performances, I feel like I was able to become closer to the members ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I'm happy that I'm able to have a fun time talking to everyone during the MC (^_^)☆
I hope that it can be conveyed to you all.



Today is Mother's Day!

Mama said she didn't want flowers, but when I ask what she wants, she won't answer ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

Incidentally, my favorite flowers are carnations.
I like the light pink ones more than the red ones!

Is that unexpected ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››?


That reminds me, at an old handshake event?
when a fan asked "What's your favorite flower?"

I didn't particularly like carnations back then so casually

"Tulips!!"

is what I answered.
I'm sorry I lied ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃


The photo's with the policewoman who was happy when she was touched by the male high school student Minegishi-kun〜☀︎


Rararaーi  川`∀´)〜♪



May 12, 2014 - Monday

11:31 PM

Otsumogiー

I slept today ♪(v^_^)v
Other than the theater performances, I'm not getting much work……( ᐛ👐) Paa


Just now, I finally got an idea of what I should get Mama for her Mother's Day present ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

It's something that would make Mogi happy, too, so I want to hurry up and give it to her ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃☀︎


What did you all give to your mothers?



It seems that Trendy Angel-san will be appearing on tomorrow's AnDare!

Mogi really likes Trendy Angel-san ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡


Often, with my older sister

"Oneesan, you're so trendy!"
"Yup, a trendy angel ☆"

we always do this, along with the pose ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› *laughs*


Chekeraccho!Hageraccho!♡ [T.N. - You can see this and the above reference in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKeK63iA1z4]



May 13, 2014 - Tuesday

7:59 AM

Ohamogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Rain〜(´・Д・)」
It seems rough for people with frizzy hair (°_°)


Let's try our best again today ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



11:06 PM

Otsumogi!

I had school. Ahan Ahan.

I walked home for the first time in a while.
It frees my mind〜(⌒▽⌒)



Ah, did you see my campaign poster?

This year's poster has a clean and simple feeling!

Well, fans might think various things like am I heading in a different direction, am I changing my characterー?

As for Mogi,
I'm not trying to change my character or anything, but
last time, I went with a energetic poster with a pop so I thought this time I would try going the exact opposite with a clean and simple poster.


It turned out just how Mogi imagined and I really like it so please make sure to check it outー☻♡


I'd also be happy if you watched my appeal video on YouTube ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



Tomorrow's a theater performance〜

I wonder what I should do with my hairー?

The choreography is intense so I can't tie it up too much〜,
And I personally don't really like gathering it all to one side〜,
And my face is big so I want to hide it〜.

Thinking about it is bothersome ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

No, not thinking about it, Mogi is just too lazy in general ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)



No comments:

Post a Comment