Thursday, May 1, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/29/14-04/30/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 29, 2014 - Tuesday

11:45 AM

I'm off to the Arena Tour opening day noon performance!

Sakura bloom!

8:01 PM

Good evening!

The 2nd Arena Tour opening day performance has ended!

It was soーー much fun!
Everyone, thank you so much!!

I'll update again later!

Sakura bloom!



11:32 PM

Hello!

Today was the Arena Tour opening day!

Thank you very much for the fun time ♡
The time I spend with you all will be treasured for the rest of my life!

I think what I find most valuable during the HKT concerts!is my close proximity to you all!

Of course to the people in the arena seating, but we also go up by the people in the stand seatingー^_^

My goal today was to make eye contact with everyone!
The truth is, you can see a lot of the audience from on stage〜!
I wonder if I was able to make eye contact?
To the people that I wasn't able to make eye contact with, I'm sorry ( ̄O ̄;)
From Osaka on, I want to make even more eye contact with all of you ♪


The point of reflecting on this performance is that I want to make things perfect in Osaka, and by the time we're in Fukuoka, I want to have improved so much that I even surprise myself (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

I'll try my bestー!Yeahー!

With that, oyasuminasakura ♡ [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



April 30, 2014 - Wednesday

7:30 AM

Good morning!

Yesterday's "Snow White" skit was funー^_^

I was a little nervous about playing the villain for the first time ( ̄O ̄;)
But, once the skit started, I was really into it and was able to become the witch!

Please look forward to Osaka, too ♪

Today, I have lessons!


Sakura bloom!



2:04 PM

Hello!

I'm back in Fukuoka for the first time in a whileー!

It was like this in Tokyo, too, but it doesn't look like Fukuoka will have very good weather today (´・Д・)」

Mostly cloudy...( ̄O ̄;)


It's almost the opening day for K4!
I'll try my best at lessons!

The photo is with NakoMiku ♡

Sakura bloom!



10:51 PM

Hello!

I have some happy news for you all!
I now have!
More than 160,000 followers on Google+ (o゚∀゚o)

Thank you for all of the comments that say "Congrats on 160,000 followers!"!

I'm happy that so many people are looking at the Google+ of someone like me ^_^

I hope to make it a place where I can share even more things with you all!

I have independent practice now!

Sakura bloom!



11:59 PM

Oyasuminasakura!

Let's meet in our dreams ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment