Monday, May 5, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/03/14-05/05/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 3, 2014 - Saturday

12:32 PM

Thank you for the first and second sessions of the 2-shot event!

I finished eating lunch so I'm lazing around in the futon (゚v゚)

I was happy that I was able to see Tani again after so long ♡
And it seems like her opening day was a success so I'm happy!


Please continue to take care of me from the third session!


Sakura bloom!



8:22 PM

The 2-shot event has ended!

To everyone who came!
Thank you very much ^_^

Today, I had 6 sessions for the first time in a while, but I was able to stay energetic until the very end!

Maybe it's because I was able to see Chiyori and Marika and laughed so much (゚v゚)

I really love the two of them!

Ah, that's right!
Speaking of Chiyori, the Team A performance!
I haven't appeared even once since the opening day so I hope I can appear again soon!

But before that, I need to try my best for the K4 opening day!


Please continue to take care of me at the individual handshakes starting tomorrow ☻


The photo's with Mikurin!
Mikurin's twintails are too cuteー!


Sakura bloom!



11:20 PM

Hello!

The K4 lessons with everyone, they're tough, but they're fun!

If there are members that aren't able to attend, members that are there cover for them...

Solely for my sake, members match their pace to mine and teach me the choreography...
For members who are in the same position as me, I've been nothing but a hindrance and I can't even raise my head [T.N. - implying that she's bowing to them in apology].


I feel like K4 will definitely become a wonderful team!
I can't wait for our opening day!


Sakura bloom!



May 4, 2014 - Sunday

12:13 PM

Hello!

To everyone who came to the first and second sessions!
Thank you very much ♡

Today again, I've been in high spirits all morningー^_^

Today, for the first time in a while, I braided my hair!
Nako tied them off for me (゚v゚)

Nako, so nice ♡♡

From now, for just a bit,
oyasuminasakura![oyasuminasai (good night, but I guess she was just napping) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



6:33 PM

Good evening!

The handshake event has endedー!

Thank you very much for the fun time ♡
I was able to enjoy the handshakes from the bottom of my heart!

To everyone who came today, thank you very much ^_^

There's another handshake event again tomorrow so I'm really looking forward to it!


I'm off to K4 lessons!


Sakura bloom!



11:51 PM

Hello!

The K4 lessons have ended!

To NMB-san who let us borrow their lessons studio for these past two days!
Thank you very much ^_^

Sigh...
As to be expected, I'm a little tired todayー!
I'll return to the hotel and rest and then work hard again tomorrow!


Oyasuminasakura!


Sakura bloom!



May 5, 2014 - Monday

6:51 PM

Good evening!


The handshake event has ended!

With today, the handshake events/2-shot events in Osaka are over!

Of course, people from Osaka came, but there were also people from places like Nagoya and Shikoku; from overseas, there were people who came from places like Hong Kong, Thailand, and China and I was very happy!


To everyone who came!
Thank you very much ♡

I kept hearing Kansai dialect so I feel like Kansai dialect passed over to me...*laughs*
I keep unconsciously saying things like "Honma ya waー" [T.N. - Kansai way of saying "Honto da wa" (seriously)] (゚v゚) Tehe

I also did my first project involving SakuMail and it was a lot of fun ♪
I'll send my thoughts on the project through SakuMailー!

Lately, I don't know if I've gotten more stamina, but I've been able to remain energetic until the very last handshake session!

That should be standard, but before, even if my heart was energetic, my body wouldn't be able to keep up and I'd feel really frustrated; I'm happy that now I can enjoy shaking hands with you all until the very end ♪

Maybe it's because you were all so nice ^_^

I need to say good-bye to Osaka now, but I will definitely return to Osaka!
Next time, I want to go sight-seeing!
When that happens, please show me around (^_−)−☆


Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. I'll keep it short, but I thought you might want to know that there's a new SakuMail post.(http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3023786659) It's the same guy though, so I'm afraid it's still slow. :P

    Boyfriend no Tsukurikata was indeed also really good!
    I really like the nickname SakuNya for them, so cute XD

    I also really like the long hair, but I think both look really good on her! ^ ^ Even though I'm biased towards short hair, I don't think I could ever think any hairstyle would look bad on her.

    Please don't apologize ~ It really doesn't matter to me when you reply. I'm already glad you actually reply LOL. But seriously take your time XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks for letting me know!!!! ^^ Otherwise, I would've just assumed that he is REALLY slow and been waiting forever for him to update XD I guess he is planning on making a separate thread each month. I think I will be able to find it from his profile next time. Just out of curiosity, are you/can you read Chinese?

      SakuNya~ :D

      Delete