Sunday, May 4, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/01/14-05/02/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 1, 2014 - Thursday

11:30 PM

Hello!

I'm in the middle of packing for Osaka tomorrow ^_^

Yesterday, I went shopping and bought a lot of new clothes!

NEW clothes get me so excitedー☻

I want to hurry up and shake hands with all of you!
I can't waitー(゚v゚)


I'm reーally looking forward to Osaka tomorrow!
I'll try my bestー!


Sakura bloom!



May 2, 2014 - Friday

7:06 AM

Good morning!

Today's the Arena Tour at Osaka Castle Hall ^_^

It's HKT's first independent concert in Osaka!
While reading through the comments, it seems that it will be a lot of people's first time going to one of our concerts so we need to try our best!


AhーI'm so excited for Osakaー♪
Takoyaki!Takoyaki!


Today's will be an Osaka version!

Sakura sake-yanen![T.N. - she added yanen to the end of her usual 'Sakura bloom', it's a Kansai dialect thing, like how so many comedians say 'Nandeyanen']



9:16 PM

Good evening!


The Arena Tour in Osaka was very fun ^_^

Thank you very much for the amazing time!

I'll update again later!


Sakura bloom!



11:13 PM

Hello!


Once again, the Arena Tour in Osaka was so much fun (゚v゚)

Honma ni arigatonaー♡ [T.N. - She's saying "Thank you very much" which in standard Japanese would be something like 'Hontou ni arigatou']
(Is my Kansai dialect good??)

At today's concert, we weren't able to go really close to everyone in the stands like we did in Makuhari (´・_・`)

To everyone who was in the stands, I'm sorry!

But, I tried really hard to make eye contact with everyone in the stands and waved my arms a lot; I wonder if it reached you...?

My vision is good from the stage so I was able to see everyone's faces ♪

And of course, I also had a fun time with everyone in the arena seating!
Thank you for all of the cheering and towels and paper fans!

Towards the end of the concert, I made eye contact with a girl group so I threw my towel to them.
And then, the person in front of them caught the towel, but he handed it over to the girls without even the slightest bad expression on his face; seeing that really warmed my heart.

All of the HKT fans are really such lovely people and it makes me so happy!

Everyone!Thank you always for everything ♡

I also need to give the best performances in order to convey to you all the gratitude that I feel on a daily basis!

I'll try my best!


I'm going to go showerー!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment