Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/20/14-05/21/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 20, 2014 - Tuesday

7:52 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have an interview, an event, and a theater performance!
I'm soー excited for the performance ♡

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



4:43 PM

Hello!

Today is a Theater no Megami performance!
But, it's also Chiyori's birthday stage with Team A!

I wanted to be in Chiyori's birthday performance (°_°)
I might not be able to appear in her birthday performance, but I'll be sending a congratulations beam from Fukuoka ♪

From now, I'll work hard at the event!


Sakura bloom!



9:33 PM

Good evening!

The Theater no Megami performance has ended!

It was my first time since the opening day so I was a little nervous, but I was able to enjoy it from the bottom of my heart ♡

In order to become theater no megami [T.N. - goddesses of the theater], all of K4 will work hard together!

And!
It was Chiyori's Team A birthday stage.
The truth is…I wrote a letter to her!

I'd be happy if Chiyori was delighted ♪

I'm still working with Chiyori on Team A since she was transferred to AKB, but...

as expected, it's sad not to see HKT's Chiyori anymore.
To the point where members are always saying "Ahー, I want to see Chiyori" ^o^

It makes me realize just how loved Chiyori was by everyone.
But, if she was loved to that extent, then I'm sure even in AKB she'll become someone who is loved by all of her senpai (゚v゚)
Or rather, I think she already is ^o^

I'm not able to see Chiyori as much as when we were in HKT together, but I hope to continue working hard together on Team A!

Once again, happy birthday, Chiyori!


Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Hello!

Today, I'm home for the first time in a while ♡
As expected, my futon at home makes me feel really settled down ^o^

I think I'll watch today's DMM and then a little bit of a DVD that I need to return soon o(^▽^)o

And going to sleep early is important so I'll make sure not to stay up too late (*`・з・´)


Well then, let's meet again in our dreams, okay? ♪

Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



May 21, 2014 - Wednesday

7:51 AM

Good morning o(^▽^)o


The weather today is soー  nice ♡
It kind of puts me in a better mood o(^▽^)o

Everyone!For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:31 PM

Good evening!

In the preliminary results for the 37th single senbatsu general election, I was able to rank in 20th place!

To everyone who voted for me, to everyone who supports me, thank you very, very, very much!
I wanted to hurry up and convey my gratitude to you so I made this post!

Naochan!Kanon-san!
Natsu!Rabu-san!Naopon!
Meru!Aoi!Rikopi!Chiichan!Piichan!Miotasu!Madoka!Haruppi!

And!
Sasshi in 1st placeー!
Congratulations to all of you!

To everyone who voted for an HKT member, thank you very much!


I plan on updating again later!

Sakura bloom!

11:31 PM

Once again…

Thank you very much for 20th place in the preliminaries!

To everyone who voted for me in the short amount of time before the preliminary results were announced!
Thank you very much!

I hope that my feelings of gratitude are being conveyed.

15 HKT members were able to rank in!
I'm so happy. Thank you very much!

When I came home and thought back to today again, I started to cry.
As to what kind of tears I cried, that's a secret.

Because saying that I'm frustrated is frustrating.
I've decided, like I sent in a SakuMail, that I won't complain until after Ajinomoto Stadium.

The thing that supports me is all of your cheers.
Like the way the character for person 人 looks like two people supporting one another...
HKT48's Miyawaki Sakura can exist because you and I are supporting one another.


I won't ask you to follow me.
I still don't have the power to lead you all on my own, so instead, I want to walk towards my dreams while holding your hand.

The one thing I can say is…
that I love you all!
Thank you very much for supporting some one like me.


I pray that sakura will be able to bloom out of season at Ajinomoto Stadium.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment