Friday, May 23, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 05/21/14-05/23/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



May 21, 2014 - Wednesday

9:28 PM

Thank you very much for 79th place in the preliminary results!
I'm so happy〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››☀︎

(´-`).。oO(There's no way that I can admit that I was sleeping until just now)


I'd be happy if my name was called at the actual event, too ( ᐛ👐) Paa

[T.N. - the poster says "Now is the time for Mogi to awaken"]



May 22, 2014 - Thursday

7:43 AM

Ohamogi ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]
I have time in the morning for once〜(^O^)


Yesterday's post had more than 500 comments!
With ranking in at the preliminaries and 500 comments, it's just one happy thing after another〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾☀︎

Thank you all very much (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



Even though I say I'd be happy if my name was called during the actual performance, the rankings depend on the fans' votes and

even if Mogi says "I'll work hard",
I think the only thing I can really do is continue to give it my all at the theater performances ( ˘ω˘ )


That's why I'll go all out again at today's performance!


I hope that everyone has another safe day today ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

See you later!



11:02 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you very much) + Mogi]
The performance has ended ☻

I'm glad I was able to make people laugh with my MC (^O^)

Mogi〜's panties are good panties〜♪
They're strong〜♪ They're strong〜♪
Just kidding. *laughs*

I was joking about it earlier
but I'm truly grateful to Shinobu-san for always make such lovely costumes ♪( ´θ`)ノ


Today, there was a pretty large fly in the dressing room and it was awful (;_;)

Mizuki, Ayaka, and I particularly were really not okay. We might have even been panicking. *laughs*

Mitsuki tried to kill it with her bare hands and was chasing it around with a smile (๑°⌓°๑) *laughs*


The bug should've read the atmosphere!That wasn't a good environment for youー: _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_!!!


Tomorrow's a performance, too!
I, can, not, wait ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ *squeal*


The picture's with Iwatate-san!
I got mad at her during the MC, but I don't dislike her〜(^_^)☆



May 23, 2014 - Friday

10:54 PM

Otsumogi (^O^)

I had another performance today!
After it ended, Renacchi and I talked a lot!

Renacchi is the number one senpai for talking to casually (((o(゚▽゚)o)))♡

The photo's with that Renacchi ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ She's kissing me!!!Uhyo!!!


Also, the whiteboard that I mentioned in my self-introduction that Maeda Ami-san drew!

As expected, she's a wonderful senpai (;_;)♡ Thank you very much ♡



And before the performance, I went to eat dinner with Takashima-san!

We ate plentifully and then we even ate dessert (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ It was fun〜☀︎


I feel like I was able to make the most of my time ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



Tomorrow is〜 a 2-shot event〜☻
To be honest, I like handshake events better than 2-shot events ( ᐛ👐) Paa

Because at handshake events, we can talk about whatever we want…and I'm just really bad at smiling…and the outfit that I'm wearing will be documented…





But even though I say that, tomorrow is a 2-shot event!

2-shot events are fun in their own way so I'd be very happy if you stopped by Mogi's lane ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››♡

Let's make sure to follow all the rules
and make it a fun 2-shot event ♪(v^_^)v



…oops, I wrote about everything I wanted to and it ended up being really long ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

If you read until the end, thank you very much ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡

[T.N. - Ami's message says "Do your best at the Team 4 performance today. Idol no Yoake. From Aamin"]



No comments:

Post a Comment