Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 05/17/14-05/20/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



May 17, 2014 - Saturday

10:30 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

It's almost time for the 2-shot event!
Is everyone properly awake ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ?

Everyone waiting in the Mogi Lane, please wait just a bit longer〜: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):



11:54 AM

In Lane 81 of Pacifico Yokohama,
you can shake hands with an active JK!!! [T.N. - joshi kousei (female high school student)]

And you can take a picture with her!!!


A JK is waiting for you in Lane 81 ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



5:13 PM

Otsumogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]


Thank you very much for the 2-shot event ♡

How did it feel to take a photo with a JKー 川`∀´)!!!


I'm excited for next time, too *\(^o^)/*
If you weren't able to come today, be sure to come next time!!


What should I wear〜nfufufu〜n



11:15 PM

Otsumogi ♪(v^_^)v

I fell asleep right after the 2-shot event〜ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


I was only planning on sleeping for 30 minutes, but
I slept for more than an hour ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

I want to become the type of person who can wake up easily…(°_°)
I wonder if I'll be able to once I'm an adult?


On today's〜AKB48SHOW!
Team Zaka will〜be shown〜n〜n〜.

Please〜make sure〜to watch〜( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



And I'll have tests starting the day after tomorrow〜( ˘ω˘ )

I keep having something or another to do and haven't really studied (´・_・`)

I have a really bad feeling about this (;_;)

I'll have to try my best the morning of…: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):

In any case, I have to do something (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)


What are your plans for tomorrow〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››?



May 18, 2014 - Sunday

7:36 AM

Good morーniーng ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃

Today's super clear!
A blue sky feels so good ☀︎

Let's try our best for all of today (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾!!



10:37 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I went to Miyagi prefecture's Ishinomaki!
Both the people of Ishinomaki and the weather greeted us very warmly and I was happy (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

I was surprised when everyone said my catchphrase along with me and I was very moved ( ˘ω˘ )♡


Later, I was able to help out at the cafe!

I helped develop new products ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
It probably won't actually be developed though…*laughs*


During the high-fives after the live, a lot of people said
"Please come again!" so I really want to go back one day ☻!



And I have tests starting tomorrow!
I'm so anxious that I've started feeling down (^O^)



May 19, 2014 - Monday

11:43 PM

Otsumogi!

I had a theater performance ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››
Mitsuki and I came to an understanding during the MC.

We also recorded the OnDema comments together so please watch (^O^)



Another test tomorrow〜Who cares about tests, stupidー!Idiotー!Dolt!Dunce!!!!!


Haa, it's really depressing.
Both my mind and body are crumbling away ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

If only I didn't have testsss. Then I could recover.
I guess the tests don't really matter. Haha.

I'm seriously sadddddddddd



May 20, 2014 - Tuesday

10:58 PM

Otsumogi ☻

I had tests again today〜
I slept a lot ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃
During each part. ☀︎


Even while typing this, I'm terribly sleepy.
I already dropped my cellphone a second ago (´・Д・)」


Today, we took pictures for the school yearbook〜( ˘ω˘ )

I hate how bad I am at smiling〜
The picture will definitely turn out bad〜


Because in the future, when people are gossiping
"This is the girl who was in my class who was in AKB〜" is when the picture is going to be looked at, right〜( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

Well, I don't really think that many people will be gossiping…: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):


Why can't we just use selfies as our yearbook picture now. *laughs*
Or at least purikura


But in the future, there will be even more advancements in technology
and it seems like some day, even yearbook photos will have small face, big eyes, and pretty skin effects ( ๏ ₃๏ )

If that was the case, everyone would be happy!
Uhehe


I'll try my best again for the tests tomorrow (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
I willー!I willー!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment