Friday, May 16, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/15/14-05/16/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 15, 2014 - Thursday

9:44 PM

Good evening!

Today was Kojiharu-san's birthday party (゚v゚)

Kojiharu-san, happy birthday ♡

I love Kojiharu-san's airy aura and sexy mannerisms!
And I was able to successfully hand over her birthday present ♪

Since I have the opportunity to be on Team A with Kojiharu-san, I hope to learn lots of things from her!


Sakura bloom!



May 16, 2014 - Friday

12:01 AM

Hello!

Riinu!
Once again, happy birthday!

Today, there was both a Team A and Team K4 performance and since I didn't have a choice, I had to perform in the Team A performance.

I was really happy that I got to perform in Kojiharu-san's birthday stage, but I wish I could've performed in Riinu's birthday stage, too (゚o゚;;

The number of times I've wished I had two bodies...(´・_・`)

I love Riinu!
Lately, she says that she likes me often and it makes my heart pound ♡♡
Her face is so small and she's really good at dancing and singing and I respect her a lot!

I look forward to working together in K4 (*゚v゚)


Tomorrow is a day full of shooting!
I'll work hard!


Sakura bloom!



7:01 AM

Good morning ♡

Today, I'll have a photo shoot all day!

Without forgetting my feelings of gratitude, I'll try my best (゚v゚)


Sakura bloom!



7:41 PM

Good evening!

The photo shoot has endedヽ(* 'ー')ノ

Today, I had a solo gravure shoot for Shuukan Playboy!
This is my 2nd time doing a solo gravure for Shuukan Play-san!
The shoot was soー fun ♪

Last time, there was a un-loli theme and the shoot had a mature atmosphere...
But this time, there were both mature and childish shots!


I got to wear lots of costumes and it was fun ♡

Shuukan Play-san!
Thank you for everything always ^_^

Everyone, please make sure to check it out!


Sakura bloom!



11:58 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow's a 2-shot event!
I'd be happy if a wonderful picture that'll make a good memory can be taken ♪

Murashige came to the room that I've been alone in all this time!
We'll sleep together!

Oyasuminasakura ♡ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]



[T.N. - She posted the above post again with this picture attached instead]



No comments:

Post a Comment