Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/27/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 27, 2014 - Tuesday

8:27 PM

Everyone, it's been a while.

With the tragic incident that just occurred, we were asked to restrain from posting on Google+.
I apologize for the worry that this must have caused for fans.

I'm doing okay.
When I first heard what happened, I was extremely shocked, but after hearing our manager Ozaki-san and lots of staff members explain what happened, I'm able to feel more relieved.

To Kawaei-san, Iriyama-san, and the staff member.
I'm relieved to hear that you have been released from the hospital.
I'm praying that you'll have a quick recovery and that I'll be able to see your usual smiles again.

I think that there are some who are worried that the distance between us and all of you will increase due to this incident.


We won't be able to have a handshake event for a while which makes me very sad.
But, especially because it's a time like this, I hope we can deliver smiles and energy to you all through performances at our origin at the theater and through concerts!

And, I hope that the bonds between us can deepen even more!
Please continue to support us!

Sakura bloom!



11:58 PM

Hello!

Thank you very, very much for all of the warm comments on the previous post.

I read them over and over.

There's just one thing that all of you and all of us are praying for.
We pray that the day will come when we can return to our usual, everyday lives and be able to meet each other with a genuine smile…


I think that day will surely be soon.
Because our feelings are always the same…



Tomorrow, I have a photoshoot for a magazine.
I'll go try my best!

Oyasuminasakura. [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment