Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 05/06/14-05/08/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



May 6, 2014 - Tuesday

10:31 AM

Heyー(・ω・)ノ

Today's handshakes, isn't it (・ω・)ノ

Please take care of meー(・ω・)ノ



8:12 PM

Thank you for the handshakes (・ω・)ノ

From now, I need to do a final review for tomorrow's opening day performanceー!

My heart's pounding…



May 7, 2014 - Wednesday

 7:39 AM

Today is finally the Yokoyama Team K opening day performance (・ω・)ノ

I need to be careful not to be so nervous that I make this face (・ω・)ノ



9:36 PM


The Yokoyama Team K opening day has ended!!

I feel like the words "perfect combustion" have never been so fitting *laughs*

It was a lot of fun and I was so happy, but I think that it can be even better!

I'm even more excited for the future Team K now!

I sweat so much that I stink (・ω・)ノ



May 8, 2014 - Thursday

11:11 AM


Hello (・ω・)ノ

Yesterday, I took a warm bath and massaged myself, but all of my muscles are sore (・ω・)ノ

I must have had some intense momentum. *laughs*

Today, I have a shoot (・ω・)ノ

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's job (・ω・)ノ



No comments:

Post a Comment