Friday, May 23, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 05/22/14-05/23/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



May 22, 2014 - Thursday

9:37 AM

Good morning!

This is a bit late, but yesterday was NMB48's Request Hour Setlist Best 50!!

Yesterday, 50th through 26th place were announced!

50th Renai Higai Todoke
47th Mikazuki no Senaka
43rd Hajimete no Hoshi
42nd Namekuji Heart
40th Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru
39th Kitagawa Kenji
38th Kamonegix
36th Nagiichi
34th Todokanasou de Todoku Mono
31st Takane no Ringo

ranked in!!
Everyone, thank you very much (o^^o)


And the preliminary results were also announced!

I was ranked in 25th!

It's always hard for me to believe that so many people voted for me in just one day.

Thank you for your support.


But I'm not giving up yet!
Because I want to be in the 48 group even longer
and continue doing the idol work that I love (o^^o)


And there's also the LINE stamp this year (._.) *laughs*

Please continue to support me (o^^o)!!!!!



11:04 AM

Today is NMB48's RequHour
and songs in 25th through 1st will be announced!!!

My heart is pounding.

The photo's with Nagichan (o^^o)♡



3:29 PM

If I had my own Request Hour right now,
first place would be
E-girls-san's "Gomennasai no Kissing You",
I think (OvO)

I love the PV, too ♡

Please try listening to this song I recommend U・x・U



10:59 PM

NMB48's Request Hour Setlist Best 50 has endedー!

Everyone, thank you for all of your votes.

Today, ranks 25 through 1 were revealed!

23rd Seishun no Laptime
22nd Kimi to Deatte Boku wa Kawatta
2nd Zipper

Thank you very much!!

"Zipper" in 2nd place was too amazing and I was so happy....

Truly, thank you so much…>_<…♡

Even after the reformation, you've given me this present of being able to perform "Zipper" ♡
Thank you very much for this amazing present!!



11:11 PM

Good evening!This is Warukii!

I came to bother you since I ranked in at 7th place at Request Hourー(OvO)♡
Thank you so much!
Uhihihihi ♡

I'm so moved that so many of you are Warukii oshi…>_<…

I've recently joined the Milky cheering party
so please support Milky (((o(゚▽゚)o)))!



May 23, 2014 - Friday

12:53 AM

Tomorrow is MSta [T.N. - Music Station]!
Please watch (o^^o)

Good night....



1:53 PM

I'm wearing a mask (・ω・)ノ

Good morning (^o^)

I'll continue working hard for the rest of today!



5:09 PM

I got my nails done with Paruru (^o^)

What do you think???



9:28 PM

MSta has ended ♡
Did you watch itーU・x・U?

I want to eat cucumber kimchi!



No comments:

Post a Comment