Monday, May 12, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/10/14-05/12/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 10, 2014 - Saturday

11:24 AM

Good morning!

Today, the weather in Fukuoka is reaーlly nice ♡

I've already left my houseー(゚v゚)

I'm so excitedー♪

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



5:27 PM

Hello!

I'm headed to Nagoya!

The picture's from when I was shooting for my poster!
Okapan brought her pet bird so I took a 2-shot with it ^_^

It was so cute, perched on my shoulder like that ♡


Sakura bloom!



11:44 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is the Arena Tour at Nagoya Gaishi Hall!

I hope to make ai [T.N. - means love, but is a pun because it's pronounced the same as 'eye'] contact with lots of fans during the two performances!


Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



May 11, 2014 - Sunday

11:46 AM

I'll try my best at the Gaishi noon performance!

Sakura bloom!

8:06 PM

Good evening!

The second performance at the Arena Tour's Nagoya Gaishi Hall is over (゚v゚)

It was our first independent concert in Nagoya so I was a little worried, but I was so surprised & happy that so many people came!

To everyone who came!
Thank you very much ♡

Because of all of you, both the day and night performances at Gaishi Hall were amazing concerts!!

Your cheers, your paper fans, your towels!
Everything, even your feelings, were properly delivered ♪


During the day, Kaotan-san, and at night, several other members of SKE-san came to watch...
And! Kaotan-san performed "Matsumurabu" at the night performance!

"Matsumurabu" was so cute ♡


Since the Nagoya concert has ended, now only the concert is Fukuoka is left (T_T)

I'm so sad, since there's still some time before the Fukuoka concert, it'll be almost two months without a concert...

I want to polish my skills, not only at concerts, but also at our theater performances!


I have to immediately leave Nagoya, but I'll definitely drop by again someday!

Nagoya, thank you very much (σ゚∀゚)σ

Sakura sakedagaya![T.N. - Sakura sake in the Nagoya dialect]



9:33 PM

Good evening!

The general election appeal videos have been uploaded to youtube!

For this general election, there is a word that I especially treasure.

That word is "gratitude".

Just like the words on my campaign poster say, without forgetting the gratitude that I'm always feeling for all of my fans as well as all of the people around me, I want to walk towards my goals!

Please make sure to watch my appeal video!

Sakura bloom!



10:55 PM

Hello!

Today is Mother's Day!

It was like this last year, too, but I'm very disappointed that I can't be home for Mother's Day...


Mom!
Thank you for giving birth to me.
I can't usually say stuff like this, but I'm really glad that I'm Mom's child.

Mom can get along with anyone and is always modest.
We argue every now and then, but afterwards, I always wonder why I can't just be more obedient.

Lately, I haven't been able to go home often and I can only see you once or twice a month, but the reason that I'm able to pursue what I want to do with all my might like this is thanks to my family and thanks to Mom.

I love you, Mom!
Even though I'm like this, please continue to take care of me ^_^



WaーI feel kind of embarrassed!
Imagining Mom reading this makes my heart pound...(・・;)

But, it's good to honestly express my feelings of gratitude on a day like this, right?!

Everyone, how are you spending your Mother's Day?

Sakura bloom!



May 12, 2014 - Monday

10:33 PM

Hello!

Today, I had a Team A performance!
And!It was Katayama-san's birthday party!


Katayama-san and I were together before when we were Next Girl's in the general election ^_^
It was my first MV shoot ever and Katayama-san kindly taught me many things!

I remember how happy I was!

I'm happy that I can be together with her on Team A, but I was very surprised by her graduation announcement.

There isn't much time left, but I hope that I can create many memories with Katayama-san!

Katayama-san, once again, happy birthday ♪

Sakura bloom!



11:49 PM

Hello!

A video called "The Road to Win Handshake Tickets" has been uploaded!

When I started to watch it thinking "This looks fun"...

Suddenly!
Footage of "Miyawakii" ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
Furthermore, Mikurin, playing the role of Mikuo in the drama, wants to buy my handshake tickets!!!

I had no ideaー((((;゚Д゚)))))))
Mikurin, thank you ♡ *laughs*


Furthermore, it's really funny!
Ueki can really do anything!
She's amazing...
Natsumikan is also equally funny...

Everyone!
You have to watch this video!
You'll laugh again and again ♪

Please make sure to check it out!


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment