Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 04/26/14-04/29/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



April 26, 2014 - Saturday

6:58 AM

Ohamogi! [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Handshake event〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

I'll be waiting in Lane 97!
Incidentally, Mogi was born in 1997 (∩´∀`∩) *laughs*



I'm wearing heels today so I'm a titan!
Probably over 170cm?



…Which reminds me, a while ago
I was smooshing my face and then Naachan said
"There's a titan that has a face just like thatー!!!!" ( ˘ω˘ )


"Attack on Titan"…




…Attack on Mogi ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ *laughs*



Well, I'll be waiting in Lane 97 ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››☀︎



11:24 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Thank you very much for the handshake event ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I was also able to make up for what I missed last time when I had the flu
and I was able to shake hands with a lot of people ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


A lot of people asked me "Did you lose weight?", but I didn't at all (´⊙ω⊙`)

Rather, I'd be so happy if I did actually lose weight (−_−;)


During the break, Makiho yelled "Mogi-san!" and ran over to me and I was so happy ♡

I love all my juniors, but
it's rare for Mogi to be fawning over one junior so much!


Makiho is blurry *laughs*
I'm sorry (°_°) Lol


Tomorrow, I'll be wearing my birthday T-shirtー( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Even though it was 2 months ago. *laughs*



April 27, 2014 - Sunday

7:27 AM

Ohamogi (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

Oh no, I'm too sleepy ( ; ; )


This morning, Mama and I told each other
"Let's do our best to get up…!" and encouraged each other to wake up *laughs*



My eyes aren't quite open yet so please come by Lane 97 to help Mogi wake upー!

You can also make up for when I missed the handshake event last time ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ☀︎



Please take care of me again todayー♪(v^_^)v



11:46 PM

Otsumogi!
Thank you very much again for the handshakes today (^O^)


Over these past two days, I've received a lot of praise for the new unit I'm in ( ー̀∀ー́ )♡

It makes me happy when people tell me I'm suited for "Natasha" *\(^o^)/



Also, there were quite a lot of people who said they wanted to see me in "Kuchiutsushi no Chocolate"…♪( ´θ`)ノ 

Could there be a demand…for Mogi's Kuchiutsushi [T.N. - mouth-to-mouth feeding]?*laughs*


Next is the 2-shot event in Osaka!
I'll be waitingー⊂( ・ω・ )⊃☀︎



I read Yuria-san's blog ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

That I'm her oshimen…I'm blushing \(//∇//)\←

Thank you very muchー☆:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆




April 28, 2014 - Monday

10:57 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I went to schoolー!


Iyaー, filling out the handouts was so tiring, so tiring (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)


I thought my hand would get tendinitis (o_o)



Tomorrow's a theater performance!

The performance from before…
my face when doing the cymbals was nothing but
a joke to both fans and members at the handshake event

I'll try my best tomorrow to finally make a normal expression while doing it!←



This is just me being nervous…to think that it'd become the butt of so many jokes…
ヽ(;▽;)ノ Eーn



April 29, 2014 - Tuesday 

10:46 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended!
Happy birthday to everyone born in April!!!


With today, everyone's had an opening day!
I hope that we can become a wonderful team (^O^☆♪


Right now, I don't have a scary image in Team 4 at all (⌒▽⌒)!

Rather, during today's MC, Mitsuki said that I was the life of the party in the dressing room  川`∀´)!


The Team 4 members accept Mogi's racket in the dressing room with their open hearts ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Even just this made the reformation worthwhile ( ー̀∀ー́ )!*laughs*



And, I did say that I don't have a scary image anymore, but…

There's a scene during "Kobushi no Seigi" where I fight with Kiichan…(´-`).。oO(


I need to be careful so that it doesn't become a hot topic again ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› *laughs*



The photo is with Miyupon-san!♡
The MC between Miyupon-san and Okada made me remember "Jeanne" ♪( ´θ`)ノ



4 comments:

  1. Mogi's face while playing cymbal.. rofl
    i thought it's only me that found it funny xD

    lonely avocado. i think at the last one, what Mogi meant by doesn't have a scary image anymore is her self. xD

    btw, lonely avocado, did you have an account at stage48? ( ᐛ?)

    thanks for the translations as always (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, you're right! I thought that was confusing! I was like '...but Team 4 doesn't have a scary image...'. I read it too fast and saw 'Team 4 de wa' as 'Team 4 wa'. Thanks for letting me know, I'll change it now!

      Mogi's face is hilarious! I like how she added those pictures to it! It's great how she's not afraid to make fun of herself :D

      No, I've never made an account there! I probably should...but forums are kind of scary XD

      (Sorry if it's confusing that I'm replying to you in 2 different places, lol)

      Delete
  2. ah.. is that so.. i was kinda hoping for someone to live up Mogi's thread xD
    i can't quite keep the discussion going x_x i lack communication skill.. xD
    every time another user reply.. i don't know what to reply again xD and it seem no one is bothered to too :\ though it's really no one's responsibility though xD

    and thank you for that hardsub tutorial link! bookmarked it. xD
    i don't have that Xvid mpeg4 codec! guess i'll get it when i want to hardsub other vid..
    (and the parallel talk has become one.. xD)

    oh yeah. do you mind if i directly embed the video on stage48 ? ( ᐛ?)パァ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I see. You are such a good Mogi fan! I will try to be brave and make an account soon XD

      The video got about 200 views/downloads in just a day :D I'm glad we were able to work together to give Mogi some more exposure. Otsukare, otsukare~ Yes, of course you can embed it! Share it everywhere! :D

      (I always really like your emoticons, but this one is especially cute...( ᐛ?)パァ )

      Delete