Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/08/14-04/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 8, 2014 - Tuesday

7:43 AM

Good morning!

A new school term is beginning o(^▽^)o
I'm going to be in my 2nd year of high school ☻

Something about a new school term makes my heart pound and my body tremble with excitementーヽ(* 'ー')ノ
Starting today, I'll do my best at schoolー!

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:19 PM

Hello!


The standing audience performance has ended ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

It was soー much fun ♡
I was surprised at first by how much closer we were to everyone, but it became more and more fun ☻

I want to do a standing audience performance again ♪

This photo is a photo from the SSA independent concert when I kissed Nakochan during "Wink wa 3kai"!

I asked Nako today "Were you uncomfortable?" and she said "I was surprised, but I didn't hate it!" (゚v゚)

Cute ♡


Sakura bloom!



10:45 PM

Hello!

The new stage that was announced for Team K4 during the SSA independent concert, the Theater no Megami stage ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

The truth is, I'm very, very excited for it ♪

I've always wanted to try doing Theater no Megami and it's perfect for Team K4's vibe...☻

Us K4 members have been saying "For our theater performance, I want the Theater no Megami stage!" so we're very happy that it was decided on ♡


I wonder what kind of Theater no Megami we can make it?(゚v゚) I'm excited

Just like the stage says, I will also work hard with the aim of becoming a Theater no Megami [T.N. - Goddess of the Theater] (o゚∀゚o)


Sakura bloom!



April 9, 2014 - Wednesday

5:56 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have an offsite for a certain show (o゚∀゚o)
I'll be participating in 2 different segments!

And after that, I'm off to Tokyo ☻

I'll need a lot of stamina, but I'll eat proper meals and try my best!

You should all have an enthusiastic day as well ♪

Sakura bloom!



8:42 PM

Good evening!

The "HKT48 no Odekake" offsite has ended ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

This time, we recorded for 3 episodes ☻

The first two involved some pretty tough manual labor...( ゚д゚)
It was an offsite out in nature and I got covered in dirt more than that time we went digging for sweet potatoes ♡

Conversely for the 3rd episode, HKT collaborated with a certain something using modern cutting-edge technology!

Tomiyoshi played a very active part ♪


But, I want to become more interesting, or more like, I want to work hard so that it will continue to be a program worth watching!

Ei Ei Ohー!


From now, I'll be heading somewhere alone (゚v゚)
Good-bye for a while, Fukuoka (*_*)


Sakura bloom!



11:18 PM

Hello!

I've safely arrived in Tokyo ♪

Something happy happened before I started traveling (o゚∀゚o)
It makes me very happy, but it also gives me a sense of responsibility that I'll have to work hard.

In my own way, I'll try my best tomorrow, too!

Ah!Also!
For today's Odekake, I was Odekake Center for the first time in a while ♪

It was a segment about a play!
I hope they use it (*_*)

Everyone!Please make sure to watch it!


The photo is of MikuSaku ♡
I love Mikurin!I want to be with her at once!


Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. Right! I remember that she mentioned that novel before. Sadly not in English, so that doesn't help me. :(
    I really hope for Sakura she makes it in the top 20. She really deserves it!

    I really started liking the song Soko de Nani wo Kangaeru ka? So I'm glad it got rated that high. ^ ^ Onegai Valentine is so low though.. I still really like that song, prob top 3 for me. I guess it's just me feeling this way about that song though.
    I hope next year HKT gets to top 10 ^ ^

    I would love a solo song for Sakura! Also for Murashige, cause I love her singing voice so much. ^ ^

    I really like that look on Sakura with the white hairband ^ ^ So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited that the election is including up to 80 members this time. I know some of those bottom spots are going to be pretty cut-throat, but I hope some more HKT members can get ranked in this year!

      I've really started loving Murashige's voice, too <3 I need to go find those old Hyakkaten episodes that someone recommended I watch where she gets chosen as the best singer or something.

      Delete