Thursday, April 17, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/16/14-04/17/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 16, 2014 - Wednesday

7:44 AM

Good morning!

Thank you for all of your kind comments yesterday ☻

My heart felt nice and warm while reading them all ♪

Actually, I was also able to greet everyone who decorated the lobby yesterday!

Thank you for all of your encouragement ♡

Starting today, I have lessons with everyone from Team K4!
I'll try my bestー!

Sakura bloom!



7:31 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had lessons (^ ^)

It was very difficult...(; ̄ェ ̄)

I need to diligently review when I get back home!

That reminds me, have you received my SakuMail?
I already sent two today, but I'm a bit nervous about it (*_*)

I hope that you've received them ♪


Sakura bloom!



April 17, 2014 - Thursday

7:20 AM

Good morning!

Today, I was able to wake up smoothly ♡

Last night, I watched the "Renai Kinshi Jourei" DVD!
But before I knew it, I was asleep...*laughs*

Today, I have lessons, radio, and the concluding festivities for Hakata Legend.

When I think about how I won't be able to perform the Hakata Legend stage with this Team H anymore, I feel very sad.
But, in any way I can, I want to combine my powers with everyone's and make it the best stage!

I'll try my bestー! Yeahー!


Sakura bloom!



9:44 PM

Team H is the best!
I love Chori!!!

I look forward to working with you on Team A!

I'll update again later!

Sakura bloom!



11:00 PM

Good evening!

Today, we had the concluding festivities for the Team H Hakata Legend stage!

I still feel like "Is today really the end?" and the reality hasn't set in yet...

I really think that Team H was the best team.
Everyone was like my family, and so kind...

That's right!
There was something that we all talked about today.

Each and every person has good and bad qualities.
But if you put it all together, I think that's what makes that person them.
I love everyone. Everything about them.

We were laughing about how we are all like lovers.

In the end, Team H still only had 15 members, but the KKS were always supporting us.
Not just us, but because the KKS were also supported from so many people from the beginning, we were able to make it this far.

To everyone who supported us, thank you very much!


It's unthinkable that today is the last chance I have to perform this stage like this with everyone.
That's how much I love this team.

I will never forget my days in Team H!
I hope that even if we are apart, we can continue to help each other improve.
I hope to make Team K4 a team with even stronger bonds than Team H

Lastly, I love you all! Thank you!



Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, she really is too hard on herself. She's always explaining herself or apologizing for things that I'm like "Why is she saying sorry". But as long as she's happy it's good. I hope it's just the usual girly things bothering her. :P

    Kojiharu def got the pity votes. haha

    Rena really looks good as a boy XD

    I think I'm gonna start reading AKB49 - RENAI KINSHI JOUREI.
    I'm not sure what this DVD is she's talking about, but it reminded me of this.

    I really want SakuMail. Do you know if there's a way I can get it?
    Also I have a small request. Is it possible to translate the SakuMail also? :3
    There's a post on Baidu for it. (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2988082072)
    I usually don't request anything, but I'm really curious what they say. ^ ^
    You must be busy already, so if you can't it's totally okay. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #justgirlthings, lol. I hope so, too!

      I want to start reading AKB49 also! I didn't know it had the same name, but I think Sakura is talking about a DVD of the stage (http://stage48.net/studio48/stages_akb48_a.html).

      I have no idea how to get stuff like SakuMail, but I feel like I've heard before that you need to be living in Japan...? :(

      Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH for finding the mails for me!! I definitely wanted to translate them (hopefully, I can keep up with her), but I didn't think I'd be able to find them online so I wasn't really bothered to look. It seems that the girls usually share much more in their blogs or mails so I'm excited for this :D And I'm excited to watch the birthday stage this weekend!! :D

      Delete