Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 04/17/14-04/19/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



April 17, 2014 - Thursday

5:32 PM

I'm announcing my candidacy for the YounMaga Gravureー!

Of course for the front cover (1) ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

I think it's about time that I'm discovered。*laughs*



10:42 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

I'm sorry that I didn't update last night (´・_・`)


Today, I had lessonsー!

I slept during my break。*laughs*
That's what the picture's of Lol

Lately, I've been indoors too much so my biological clock is broken〜( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Also, when I'm too secluded like that, I run out of things to talk about。*laughs*


Please forgive me ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



Pretty soon even writing down notes will be too much trouble〜*laughs*

With that, I have some things I need to do so bye-byeーヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



April 18, 2014 - Friday 10:44 PM

Otsumogi ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃


Today, I had lessons again ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


I'm watching the LonHea [T.N. - London Hearts] that I recorded a while back ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's funny even before the Magic Mail and I love it ☻♡


I'm watching it by myself, but I keep laughing out loud 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)σ゚。



Everyone, please be careful not to get hooked by devilish women ☀︎



…Ah, but I guess you all prefer young idols to devilish women ( ๏ ₃๏ )。*laughs*


I'd be happy if you left comments for Mogi, too〜( ¯ω¯ ) Just kidding。



The picture's with Okada who I've been talking to a lot lately (^_^)☆



April 19, 2014 - Saturday 

1:50 PM

Ohamogi ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


Last night, it seems that I was groaning in my sleep ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )うー

I don't remember what kind of dream I was having ε-(´∀`; )


I'll try my best for all of today (^O^)



10:53 PM

Otsumogi ☻

I had lessonsー(^O^)

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to send a mail (´・_・`)

Today's afternoon was really warm, wasn't it ( ˘ω˘ )
It really felt like spring!(´-`).。oO(


That's why it was hard to decide what to wear (°_°)

I opened up my dresser, but everything was black!
It's time to change clothes for the new season, but I don't even have spring clothes!

How could this happen!

This spring, I want to stop wearing monotones
and become a pastel type of girl!

But, I don't know what kind of clothes would be good!


So I try buying magazines and stuff, but
Mogi's fashion sense hasn't quite improved yet…( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )


What kind of women's fashion do you like?
Before consulting someone!


Girls, what kind of men's fashion do you like (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾?

Mogi likes men in cardigans and
lately, men in parkas!☀︎



3 comments:

  1. ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››
    ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››
    ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

    lonely avocado!
    I've finished my assignments! \(^o^)/ (at least for this month.. ; w ;)
    now i can help with the andare again!
    I'm at your command ( '^')7

    come to think of it.. I've never seen Mogi wear pastel colored casual clothes.. but i think it will clash with her character if she wear one xD

    thanks as always for the translation (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. spacelion! Good job!! :D

      I'm only about ten minutes into AnDare, but I think I can start working on it more tonight since I just finished translating AKBINGO yesterday. Do you want to start from the last half of the episode? Is that too confusing? Lol. In any case, I will focus on the first half until I hear back ^^

      Delete
  2. ok ( '^')7
    i will start from Takashima's nattaaalk

    ReplyDelete