Monday, April 7, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/06/14-04/07/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 6, 2014 - Sunday

5:39 AM

Good morning!

I woke up early today so my head feels blank (ーー;)

I'm bad at morningsー(°_°)

Even while writing this post, I'm trying as hard as I can not to doze off Σ(゚д゚lll)

Today is RequHour!
Please look forward to seeing what songs rank in ♪


Sakura bloom!



11:23 PM

Hello!

The Request Hour Setlist Best 200 2014 has ended ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

It was a long, long concert, but everyone was fired up!

To everyone who came, to everyone who watched from a theater!
Thank you very much ♡

This time, I was able to participate in 9 songs!

The day performance
92th: Onegai Valentine
73rd: Do Re Mi Fa Onchi
70th: Wink wa 3kai
69th: Kimi no Koto ga Suki Yaken
51th: Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku

The night performance
45th: Kataomoi no Karaage
29th: Melon Juice
28th: Soko de Nani wo Kangaeru ka?
24th: Suki!Suki!Skip!

I'm happy that so many HKT songs and songs that I am a part of were able to rank in
(゚v゚)
Being able to sing these 9 songs at a venue as large as the Saitama Super Arena is something to be proud of!

It's all thanks to you ☻
Truly, thank you very much!!


And!
During the night performance, I was able to sing "AKB Sanjou!" as part of the new Team A!

While singing, "We are AKB!", I really felt like I was part of AKB.

Of course, I haven't forgotten about Team K4!
I hope to work on both teams as hard as I can in my own way ^ ^

Everyone, please continue to support me ☻

Sakura bloom!



April 7, 2014 - Monday

9:53 AM

Good morning!

Today, for the first time in a while, I was awakened by the sun's raysー♡

Lately, I've had to wake up so early that I'd be awake before the sun is up or there would be rain or clouds, and the timing was never very good...(._.)

But I was able to wake up easily 30 minutes before my alarm went off ☻

There were talking about it on TV a while back, but they were saying that people can be more active in the afternoon if they wake up naturally rather than by an alarm!!

I feel like I'll be able to get a lot done this afternoon ♪

Today, I have a photoshoot, and I'll be able to go back to Fukuoka for the first time in a while so I'm very excited ♡

I want to eat a homemade mealー!


For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



4:20 PM

Hello!

The photoshoot has ended ♪

An HKT column will be starting in "EX Taishuu" so to start it off, Haruppi, Meru, Mio, and I had a shoot ♡

We played on a Nintendo Entertainment System (゚v゚)

I tried playing the original Mario Brothers, but it was very hard (._.)

But, it was so fun that I lost track of time!

I'll let you know when I find out the release date!



Sakura bloom!



5:22 PM

Hello!

Something that I suddenly thought of...

I wonder when my birthday party is going to be *laughs*

I turned 16 quite a while ago, but I haven't had my party yet so I still feel 15 ☻

When I asked the staff, they said, we'll have to do it before the end of Legend!(゚v゚)
I want to do it soonー!
Because there are a lot of things I want to tell you all ♪

The picture is from when I was making the pom poms for the back dancers of "Haru Ichiban" during the popular song corner at our independent Saitama Super Arena concert!
I just helped make one ♡


Sakura bloom!



9:34 PM

Good evening!

Being at home for the first time in a while is very relaxing (゚v゚)

I think I'll take a longー bath while reading my favorite novel ☻


The picture is of my "Cat's Eye" costume ♡

Sakura bloom!



11:38 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is 4/8 ☻
It's 48's dayー(o゚∀゚o)

At the HKT48 theater, we're going to have our first standing audience performance
ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

My heart is pounding a little o(^▽^)o

It'll feel like we're closer to the fans ♪
Let's get fired up together until the very end ♡


When I'm at home, I take it so slow that it somehow feels like the time goes by faster (´・Д・)」
It's already time to sleepー(´・Д・)」

Everyone, oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. Happy 48's day! lol..
    I was really happy when I read that she's still gonna get her bday LOD. Can't wait T T

    No weather reports for 2 days. Lets hope she got bored of it. XD

    Do you know what novel she's referring to? I'm curious now.

    So many cool things to look forward to ^ ^
    Request hour, Her BDay LOD, AKB Documentary, maybe SSA and/or Kyushu 7 Tour DVD (Prob not) and the Theater no Megami stage next month.

    Truly great to be alive! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, happy 48 day to you too! :D

      She didn't mention the novel, but I remember she recommended some novel called "Nanakai Shinda Otoko" in the past so that could possibly be it?

      I love how much the 48 group has going on, always something to look forward to :D I'm really excited for the general election (I hope they still do a live stream). Do you think it's too optimistic to hope that Sakura will be top 20?

      I'm also really looking forward to Request Hour. I tried not to look at the results too much because I want to be surprised when it's eventually out, but from what Sakura mentioned on Google+, HKT seemed to do really well. Were you happy with their rankings? I feel like if all of the HKT fans power-voted they could have gotten a song really high up there. Hopefully, Sakura has her own iconic solo song soon.

      Delete