Monday, April 21, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 04/17/14-04/21/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



April 17, 2014 - Thursday 8:38 AM

Good morning everyone

Today, I have lessonsー!

And after that......I'm excitedddーーー♡

As expected, seeing and hearing something live is always the best ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's my first time, but I'll go enjoy myself ♪



9:48 PM

I went to CreepHyp-san's Budoukan Liveーーー

It originally didn't work with my schedule, but I was able to goーーーーーI'm so glad...

It was amazing. Truly.
How can I describe it...Yes *laughs*

I'll include more details on Mobame!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's going to be long!*laughs*

Wowーit was really the best!!



April 18, 2014 - Friday

9:52 PM

The theater performance was fun ^ ^

It was the final day for some members!

I only have 1 left. I'm kind of sad, but my feelings of wanting to enjoy it outweigh that
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Mariyannu-san took this picture for me ♪



11:23 PM

!!!!!!

Good Morning America-san!(◎_◎)♡♡♡

Yuka wants to go to their One-Man Live in Julyー♡!!!

Coincidentally, I was just listening to Good Morning American-san's songs while taking a bath!*laughs*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Takahashi Minami originally shared:

Today, I had a recording for Mujack ♪

I met Good Morning America-san's Tanashin-san for the first time in a while
after becoming friends with him on TalkxTalkxTalk!
He was extremely excited as usual and it was a lot of fun ♪
(。 ゝ艸・)

As a birthday present from Hiroto-san,
I received a cute backpack ♪♪
I'm so happyー♪♪((´∀`))



April 19, 2014 - Saturday 6:42 AM

Good morning

Today, I have a recording!

I'll try my bestー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



April 20, 2014 - Sunday 5:42 PM

I went to Sakari Station in Iwate prefecture's Ofunato!

This is my 3rd time participating in the disaster area support activities this year.

There were lots of little kids ♪

We sang together and danced together; it was a short amount of time, but it made a wonderful memory. I hope that those moments will remain in everyone else's memories, too.

I think this every time we high-five, but I can sense something from your hands, something that can't be seen with my eyes.

I wonder if that something is hope or courage or the future.

I felt it from a lot of people at the Sakari Station ^ ^

I know that it's not easy for everyone with work and school to go to the disaster stricken areas…
AKB48 will carry on your feelings of wanting to help with the restoration.

So it's not just as "AKB48", we're bringing smiles to everyone as "everyone" ^ ^

Again with this visit, I was able to hear many words of "It was so fun, please come again" and once again, I felt very glad that I was able to come!

Truly, thank you very much.
Of course! I'll go again (^o^)/ I promise



No comments:

Post a Comment