Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's SakuMail 04/19/14-04/23/14 (English Translation)

From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: April 19, 2014 - Saturday 8:47 PM
Subject: Fun!


32 of us played the show fight game!

HKT members really are closeー^_^



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: April 19, 2014 - Saturday 10:13 PM
Subject: I Love It!


I'm really glad I'm in HKT!
The closing party with everyone was really too fun!

At first, all of the tables were separate so we all ate separately, but towards the end, we all gathered to one table *laughs*
We played many games and even Ozaki-san and the managers were fired up!

HKT's way too amazing!!
I love it!!!

But, Ozaki-san's final words of "Let's do our best for the new performances" brought me back to reality...*cries*

What should I do about the Team A performance!?
The fact that I only have today and tomorrow to learn it all myself...

I have no choice but to do it!!! *cries*

The picture's from when we were in the middle of playing this game where we did rock, paper, scissors to decide who had to eat the really spicy ramen!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: April 20, 2014 - Sunday 4:07 PM
Subject: Chicken Wings


I found my favorite food in the world!
I love chicken wings!!!

The staff was so considerate and kept some chicken wings for me!
I'm so happy (^^)



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: April 20,  2014 - Sunday 8:53 PM
Subject: Eel Rice Bowl


I ate a lot of Nagoya's specialties!

Chicken wings, flat noodles, sweet red-bean sandwich, and from now, an eel rice bowl ー(^^)

Nagoya's the bestー!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: April 21, 2014 - Monday 10:07 PM
Subject: But I Have To Do Itー


After learning the choreography for 7 songs in 1 day! My brain is finally funnyーーー!

I'm sorry there aren't many SakuMails today!

I feel too stuffed and I've realized how tough concurrencies are...
But I have to do itーー



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: April 21, 2014 - Monday 10:18 PM
Title: It's Been a While


I'm feeling negative for the first time in a while...

I'm not able to remember any of the choreography,
not to mention, something happened that was really small but damaged me a little...

I feel empty. *laughs*

It's really been a while.
Even though I'd normally be able to think positivelyー.

But it's okay for there to be times like this, right?
By tomorrow, I'll probably forget why I was feeling so negative and be back to my normal self.

*laughs*

Talk to you laterー.

From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: April 22, 2014 - Tuesday 9:07 PM
Subject: Paruru-san


Paruru-san, who I'm together with on Team A!
I haven't talked to her much since being on the new team together so I hope I can talk to her soon...

The picture's from "Labrador"!



No comments:

Post a Comment