Thursday, April 17, 2014

HKT48 no Odekake - Episode 42 (English Subbed)

In this episode, Sakura is the Odekake Center! The members head out on an island adventure, but things don't go according to plan...

Enjoy! :D



Softsubs: HKT48 no Odekake 42

Featuring: Sashihara Rino (Sasshi), Miyawaki Sakura, Nakanishi Chiyori (Chori), Motomura Aoi (Aoitan), Anai Chihiro (Chihiron), Kumazawa Serina (Seriinu), Goto Izumi (Iichan), Tomiyoshi Asuka, Sakaguchi Riko (Rikopi), Komada Hiroka (Piichan), Umemoto Izumi (Chiizu)

Aired: November 13, 2013

6 comments:

  1. Sakura best OdeCen! <3 Thanks for this ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She tried so hard <3 Her phone conversation was too funny :D

      Delete
  2. when is the next odekake subs will be coming out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully this week or next! I had someone visiting so I didn't have much free time, but I should be able to start working on it again. Sorry for the long wait ><

      Delete
  3. please continue >3<
    thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'll definitely be continuing! I've been busy and I know it's been a long time. Thank you for your patience!

      Delete