Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/22/14-04/23/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 22, 2014 - Tuesday

7:35 PM

Good evening!

I have lessons with Chiyoriー(^^)
I'm starting to get the hang of things now!

That reminds me!
This morning, the "Labrador Retriever" MV was streamed ^_^

The MV shoot with puppies was so funnn \(^o^)/


I'd like to post some offshots from it again!!

Sakura bloom!



April 23, 2014 - Wednesday

12:00 AM

Hello!

Today, I had lessons \(^^)/

Tomorrow's the opening day for the new Team H!

For some reason, even my heart is pounding ♡

Just because I'm on Team K4 and Team A now, I don't want to give a halfhearted performance with either team so I'll try my best!

The picture is from when we were shooting the "Labrador" MV!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



6:59 PM

Good morning!

Today, I woke up smoothly ♡
I was able to quickly wake upー(*_*)

I'll make sure to eat a proper breakfast and try my best again today!

Sakura bloom!



9:37 PM

Good evening!


Today, I had lessons!

It's almost opening day for Team A (^^)
My heart is pounding so much!

Also!
Congratulations to the new Team H for their successful first day \(^^)/

Once again, I feel like I'm really part of Team K4 now!

I'm going to go review today's lessons nowー!


Sakura bloom!



11:03 PM

Hello!

I have a new profile picture!

It's my first profile picture with short hair (o゚∀゚o)

When I compare my old profile picture to this new one, I really feel like I've grown up (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


I'm going to go watch the DMM of "Seishun Girls" now ☻


Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the Sakura Mail. It seems like the guy didn't have time to post them, so he fell a little behind. I really like reading them, but I felt a little bad for sakura feeling bad. Especially with that picture, she looked so sad. XD I'm glad she's okay now. ^ ^ I think the best thing about SakuMail is that it's more personal messages. Really cute ^ ^

    Sakura really is a lot cuter in videos. It seems like she hasn't been in many tv shows lately compared to a while ago. It's probably for the best, since she's also busy practicing.

    I'm actually really into Kamen Raider Gaim XD It's a lot of fun to watch XD
    I'm really enjoying the manga so far, it's really fun and funny ^ ^
    I have only read a couple of chapters though, so can't say much about it yet. :P

    What did you think of the Labrador Retriever preview?
    I was so surprised to see how much screentime Sakura got! Like she basically got 3 full shots of herself in the preview alone~ So happy ^ ^ She really shined in the video and looked great ^ ^

    She looks so good and mature on her new profile picture! I really love it ^ ^
    Compared to her older pictures too, there's so much difference~

    (Kinda big comment. Sorry!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the SakuMail and don't mind at all if the guy posting them is late as long as I can still read them <3 I'm so glad you found them :D I hope Sakura can feel a little relief now that the lessons for Team A are over.

      I'm about another hour into her birthday LOD and it's still so amazing, ahhhh. What's your favorite performance? Now I really want to see the Team A shonichi LOD though after seeing a clip of Sakura, Paruru, and Fuuchan performing "Heartgata Virus" <3

      Haha, Kamen Rider looks addictive so I don't blame you! I'd give it more of a chance if I didn't have so much 48G stuff I wanted to watch @.@ I'll need to try the manga tonight though since it's easy to just read a couple of chapters on my tablet before bed.

      I was really shocked by how much we saw Sakura in just the preview, too! Right after we were joking about not being able to find her, lol. I take back anything I ever said about missing her long hair. The short hair is so, so flattering and looks great in the MV and in her new profile pic :D I love the "Labrador Retriever" song so much and I love all the cute dogs <3 I hope none of the members had a dog-phobia XD

      (I don't mind the big comments if you don't mind the big responses, lol!)

      Delete