Monday, April 21, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 04/19/14-04/21/14 (English Translation)

Update: Sadly, this is going to be my last translation of Mako's Google+ posts. It's been brought to my attention that someone else is regularly translating her posts at the Stage48 forums along with her Yumemoba: http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/team-4-kojima-mako-kojimako.5234/page-33 I feel that instead of being redundant, I should focus more on translating videos. Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading these posts up until now! :)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



April 19, 2014 - Saturday 

6:58 AM

I'm sleepy (´-`).。oO、、、

And
because of this cold I'm getting, my throat is all itchy (。-_-。)

It seems that many people's throats were afflicted
so everyone, please be careful 😂

Today, I'll be recording all day
I'll go work hard!

Talk to you later ⊂((・x・))⊃♡



9:56 AM

It was a recording for AKBINGO!⊂((・x・))⊃💕


Right now, I'm talking a lot ♬

Buーt, to whoー!?(o^^o)



No comments:

Post a Comment