Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/14/14-04/15/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 14, 2014 - Monday

7:32 AM

Good morning!


This morning's breakfast was fruits with granola!

It's good for your health and it seems that you can absorb lots of nutrients from it so I've started eating it from today ♡

But, it's pretty high in calories, so only for breakfast ^_^

What did you all have for breakfast??

Please eat a proper meal before heading out this morning!

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



5:15 PM

Hello!

HKT48Mail has begun (o゚∀゚o)

I sent one right away, but have you received it?
The title was SakuMail!

SakuMail is the name for the messages I send you!

SakuMail somehow resounds so cutely ♪
It's SakuMail [T.N. - using the 'bloom' kanji for Saku], but it's also Sakura's Mail...
There are all sorts of meanings put into it so please read it as SakuMail in hiragana!

From now, I have a theater performance ♡
My heart's poundingー!

Sakura bloom!



11:45 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is my long-awaited birthday party (o゚∀゚o)

I'm so, so excited for it ♡
And it's also one of my few remaining Hakata Legend performances so I hope to perform with all my might!

Ah! Have you received my SakuMail?☻
My heart's pounding.

Well then, oyasuminasakura. [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



April 15, 2014 - Tuesday

7:41 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have a shoot related to the general election!

This time, I'll be wearing that costumeー☻
I'm excited for it to be complete!

I also hope to give it my all at my birthday party!


With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:25 PM

Hello!

Thank you very, very much for my birthday party ☻

I love you all ♡

I'll update again later!


Sakura bloom!



11:01 PM

Hello!

Today was my birthday party!
To everyone who came, to everyone who decorated the lobby, to everyone who watched the DMM stream, to everyone who was cheering me on from afar, thank you very much!

I really don't know how to convey these feelings.
I'm searching for words beyond "thank you" to express my feelings of gratitude.

Because that's how amazing your existence is.
You always support me and cheer me on no matter what...
Even though I'm like this, because you are here for me, I was able to make it this far.

I'm sorry that my birthday party was almost a month late.
Everyone was looking forward to it so much, but it was hard to schedule; I was getting restless, too.
Finally, we were able to have this birthday party and I'm so happy!

Murashige, who I've always been close to, was the host of my birthday party!
Murashige, thank you ♡

I love how honest Murashige is.
When she's happy, it immediately shows on her face, likewise, it's always obvious when she's feeling down *laughs*
Maybe it's because I'm always with her?
I can always tell what she's thinking〜*laughs*

I've been with Murashige since my very first audition.
That's why I'm very happy that she hosted my party!
And thank you for the heart-felt letter!
I plan to go and take my time reading it again!


And, borrowing my birthday party stage, I used this opportunity to share my objective with you all. [T.N. - According to people on twitter, her goal is to make it into the top 16 during this year's general election. Good luck Sakura! ><]

I know that it'll be very difficult, and a lot of trouble. When I see my senpai, I realize how truly inexperienced I am.

I don't want to climb over the tall walls blocking my path, I want to knock them down.
I think that the knocked down walls will turn into bridges that can lead me to new places along my journey.

Even though I'm like this, I'm happy that you support me on this first step towards my dream.

Lastly...

Everyone!
Truly, thank you so much for today.
I love you all!

Please continue to support me from now on!

Sakura bloom!

[T.N. - For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, nori-chan (@na_fushigiyaro) from twitter translated Murashige's letter to Sakura: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1df57]



4 comments:

  1. Just finished watching her birthday performance. ^ ^ So great watching it, she was on the screen almost the whole time! Gonna watch it again after I finished this. XD I hope you can watch it soon also ^ ^

    I don't know if you wanted to do this, but you linked the Japanese version of Murashige's letter. I found the english one on the twitter you wrote down. It was a little sad reading it, but I also got happy knowing they can rely on each other.

    Top 16? I believe!

    I also remember when Kojiharu had that Jack Sparrow outfit. Since she's probably my favorite akb girl, it was a little scary to see xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I meant to link to the English version. Thanks for letting me know!

      Yeah, I found it a little sad, too. For me, it's because Sakura always puts out such a positive image so it's hard to hear that she's worried to the point of tears. It's obvious that she's too hard on herself though. It seems like Murashige is a really good friend and can hopefully help her lighten up a bit. I hope they will continue to be friends after graduating. :D

      Kojiharu seriously was scary. That fake facial hair...and she's way too curvy, lol. I know a few members voted for it and I was like "Really!?" Maybe they were pity votes? XD

      This made me kyun a little though for some reason: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuELPUuHX4OVUaOVZHKI6zwJ0XdpRV_1aaNZja87EjqNrwVh1Rog -^^-

      Delete
  2. To be helpful :) -
    English Version : http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1df57

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I updated it to show the English version. Thanks! :D

      Delete