Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/31/14-04/01/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 31, 2014 - Monday

9:10 AM

Good morning!

〜Will Sakura's Predictions Be Right?Weather Forecast〜

Today, Okinawa and Kantou through Kyushu will have clear skies ☻
Hokkaido and Tohoku will have strong winds, and in Hokkaido, there will even be some snow.

Please be careful!

The weather in Tokyo today is very niceー♡

I'll go work hard at rehearsals!




Sakura bloom!



5:41 PM

Good evening!

I was the first person to go announce my candidacy for the 37th single senbatsu general election ☻

So that my feelings would be conveyed to all of you, I made sure to be the first person (゚v゚)

Honestly, I'm a little nervous, but I hope to aim high with all of you!

I'll work hard at rehearsals a little longer!

Sakura bloom!



9:05 PM

Hello!

I'm watching the "Waratte Iitomo!Grand Finale" ^ ^

Right now, Tamori-san, Sanma-san, Downtown-san, Ucchan Nacchan-san, Tunnels-san, Bakushou Mondai-san, and NaiNai-san are all on  ( ゚д゚)

Such extravagant guests!!

It's really amazing that all of these wonderful people are on a live show together ☻


Ah!Sasshi was shown, too!!

Sasshi's amazing, too...


It seems like such a warm atmosphere and is fun to watch ♡

Sakura bloom!



11:23 PM

Hello!

Thank you always for your warm comments ♡
I always read them all ♪

I was deeply moved by
the "Waratte Iitomo!Grand Finale"
I got teary-eyed (/ _ ; )

"Waratte Iitomo!" is probably going to live on as a legendary show!

I'm glad that I was able to watch the final episode of such a show ♡

The show that will be starting tomorrow "Viking" also seems like it might become legendary !

I also want to become the type of person that can participate in such legends!

I have rehearsals yet again tomorrow!
It's the end so I have to work hard!

Sakura bloom!



April 1, 2014 - Tuesday

9:11 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have a rehearsal for SSA (σ゚∀゚)σ

Even though I got a lot of sleep, I'm feeling kind of sleepy (/ _ ; )

I'll sleep a little while travelling!


〜Will Sakura's Predictions Be Right?Weather Forecast〜

It's raining more in Kyushu, but it seems to be gradually clearing up! Hiroshima, Shikoku through Tohoku also promise to be clear.
Kyushu through Kantou will have temperature in the 20s and should be perfect for viewing the cherry blossoms ♡
Hokkaido will also clear up, but in the eastern part, there is some rain and chance of snow.
On the other hand, due to the low atmospheric pressure and weather front, Okinawa will have rain and thunder. Right before noon, it should begin to rain violently!


With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



4:49 PM

Good evening!

It's Taniー!

Today, I was confined in the lessons room all day ☻

I slept for more than 30 minutes during our break and it made me even sleepier (/ _ ; )

It's bad to sleep for more than 15 minutes during a nap, isn't itー(; ̄ェ ̄)


Ah!Rehearsals are about to start again!


Sakura bloom!



9:17 PM

Good evening!

I've already taken a bath and am in the middle of reviewing for SSA ♡

The complete flow of things is finally engrained in my body ヽ(* 'ー')ノ


Ah!That reminds me, today is April Fool's, isn't it ♪

Together with Moripo, I lied to NakoMiku *laughs*

During the break, I said

"HKT and Disney are going to be collaborating and Mickey is coming now to say hi!"

to NakoMiku and the two of them were so excited that I felt incredibly guilty...
I felt really bad for them when I told them I was joking (>_<)

But, later, Nako pranked me a lot so I'd say it's a draw ☻


But, it was a day where I realized once again that lies are bad after all!
I guess that's why we have April Fool's ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ?

I'm going to review a little longer!


Sakura bloom!



11:48 PM

Hello!


Oーkay!I'm done reviewing ☻

Tomorrow will probably be okay, I think ヽ(* 'ー')ノ


Now, I'm going to go give a certain member a small surprise!
After that, I'm going straight to sleep ^o^


Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. We're probably barely gonna see Sakura, like with all the other AKB MVs that include her. Let's hope for the best!

    I'm glad you're thinking the same of her weather reports. XD
    I think Yukirin wasn't even interested in it either XD I think they mentioned that in AKBingo, but maybe it was a joke.

    I basically only like Murashige and Sakura. I started liking AKB48 because of Acchan, but when she graduated I didn't have much interest in the groups anymore until I found out about HKT48. I think there's a lot of great girls in all the groups. I like all the girls you translate and I started liking a lot of girls because of AKBingo. ^ ^ Miyuki is probably my number 3 favorite, but I like to keep my favorite group small, so I just like Murashige and Sakura. How about you?

    I was gonna buy that Adidas jacket, but it doesn't look as good as I thought when I found it. :(
    Can't wait to see the Sakura and Aoi photoshoot. The offshots look really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I remember that Yukirin thing, too. During the lie detector test? But who can blame her for not being interested. Sakura, please lose interest soon! lol

      It's good that you keep your favorites group small >< I like way too many members. I guess my ultimate top 3 are Paruru, Sakura, and Milky, but I'm super MD (Minna Daisuki :D). I love the Sakura/Murashige dynamic though <3 I would have never guessed they were so close before becoming an HKT fan.

      I love Sakura's fashion sense! I was so tempted to buy a letterman jacket like the one that she used to wear a lot. She probably makes things look better than they actually are though XD

      Delete