Friday, April 4, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 04/01/14-04/04/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



April 1, 2014 - Tuesday 9:59 AM

Ohazouzei. [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + zouzei (tax increase)]

Everyone!Look outside!
It's snowing!!!!!



April 2, 2014 - Wednesday 12:24 PM

Hey.

I'm in the middle of trying to decide how to spend my 4 hour break.
Incidentally, I can't go outside.

Poaーーーーーー



April 3, 2014 - Thursday 5:18 PM

Otsukarenacchi〜 [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Renacchi] She's so cute, she's really so precious, RenachanRenachan ( ̄▽ ̄) *laughs*

As for what I wanted to say, it's just that I love Renacchi ♡

I didn't really care about saying "Otsukare" *laughs* ←



April 4, 2014 - Friday 5:31 PM

I went and submitted my candidacy for the general election ^ ^

My goal is to make it into Undergirls.

I want to move one step above Next Girls.

I've worked hard all this time together with all of you and of course, I plan to keep working hard ^ ^

2 comments:

  1. wah...... ada melodi!!! (there is melody)

    gald to see tano and one of jkt ace in one photo, hope they will get along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't follow JKT at all (too hard for me to deal with the language barrier ><) so it's really exciting whenever I see Melody or another JKT member in something AKB related.

      I think Tano and Melody's smiling faces look alike in that picture <3

      Delete