Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 04/20/14-04/22/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



April 20, 2014 - Sunday

10:30 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Mama was spring-cleaning my room since this morning (´・Д・)」


It's hard to know what to do with stuffed animals, isn't it (´-`).。oO(

The two of us apologized to them all while stuffing them into a bag (´・_・`)


Decluttering!Is hard!



Let's try our best for all of today ‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



11:25 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]
Today, I had lessons again!

Just 4 more days (°_°;)(; °_°)


"Mogi, don't look this way" series
Part 2!


I need to review when I get home ( ˘ω˘ )



April 21, 2014 - Monday

7:47 AM

Ohamogi!


The crowded train is really bad ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

People who commute to school and commute to work really have to deal with something bad every day!

They're so strong mentally!(◎_◎;)


Mogi-san's already about to snap ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )


Well, there's nothing I can do about it ☻

Let's try our best for all of today o(`ω´ )o


See you later (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾☀︎



11:57 PM

Otsumogi!

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to send a mail today.


Today's the kind of day where nothing is going right ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

As expected from 10th place in fortune-telling!*laughs*


In this world, things that can't be done are set up so that they can't be done (´・_・`)


Well, I guess it's okay ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››
I won't worry about it, I won't worry about it!



Please tell me what you do to get rid of stress ♪( ´θ`)ノ



April 22, 2014 - Tuesday 11:39 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I danced a lot at lessons again ( ¯ω¯ )


I've sweat so much that I feel completely dried up (°_°)


Mogi, out of all of the "Idol no Yoake" songs,
likes "Sobakasu no Kiss" the most!


It really makes my heart throb ( ˘ω˘ )♡


Lines like "we talk until the strawberry milk shaved ice melts" or

"It's my first time holding hands so I'm awkward while we walk"…


UwaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA (´⊙ω⊙`)!!!!!!


For some reason, whenever we perform this song,
I feel like I'm able to become a cute girl ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)←


It's just how I feel though and nothing actually changes. *laughs*



Have you ever experienced anything like thatー?



No comments:

Post a Comment