Friday, April 25, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/24/14-04/25/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 24, 2014 - Thursday

7:43 AM

Good morning!

Today is my last spurt for lessons!
I hope to fire myself up and give it my all!

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



11:30 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is, at last, the opening day of the "Renai Kinshi Jourei" stage!

I'm very happy that I was chosen to be an opening day member.
Without forgetting these feelings of gratitude, I'll perform with all my might!

Also!
All of my senpai are so kind and it's really fun having lessons with them ♪

Tomorrow, I hope to learn many things while performing with Team A!
I'll try my bestー!Yeahーー!


Sakura bloom!



April 25, 2014 - Friday

7:51 AM

Good morning!

Today is the opening day for Team A!

HKT members are sending me lots of "you can do it" mails and I'm so happy ☻

Natsumikan also has the Team S opening day todayーー!
Natsumikan, you can do it!

Alright!
Let's be enthusiastic for all of today (o゚∀゚o)


With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:25 PM

Good evening!

The Team A opening day has ended!

It was truly so much fun!
I was able to learn so many things (o゚∀゚o)

Please continue to support Team A and Team K4's Miyawaki Sakura!

Sakura bloom!

PS: I sent a SakuMail ♪



11:40 PM

Hello!

Today's Team A performance was again, so much fun!

A performance in the AKB48 theater, surrounded by my AKB senpai.
I was really nervous, and for some reason, before the performance, I kept clattering around by myself…
But, as expected, once the "over ture" started, my nervousness melted away and I was able to truly enjoy the performance.


This "Renai Kinshi Jourei" stage is one where I can test out lots of facial expressions.
It's very hard to change my expressions for each song, but in order to move towards my future dreams, I hope to study the power of expression!

Takamina-san was also so kind and taught me what I should learn from this performance...

It's all stuff that I want to hurry up and report to Team K4!
That's how much I felt that Team A was a place where I could learn many things.

Being able to have a successful opening day like this, despite not having much time to practice, I want to express my feelings of gratitude, of course to the fans, but also to the senpai around me and the staff!

Truly, thank you very much!

I hope that from now on, in my own way on Team A and Team K4, I can show a new side of myself!

Please support me!

The picture is with the co-captain Mariko-san!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment