Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 04/09/14-04/12/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



April 10, 2014 - Thursday

2:49 PM

Hello

Today, I'm going to go see a certain play ♪

I've been waiting for this day!
I can't waitー!!!!

The picture's with my beloved senpai Kuramochi-san ♡



10:10 PM

Today, after a recording, I went to go see the play that Umeda-san is in, "In the Heights"!

Wowーーlet me first say.
She was too cool!!!!

Umeda-san's singing voice and acting and facial expressions were all so, so, wonderful!

In order for her to create such a performance, she must have put forth an unimaginable amount of effort practicing over and over so that she could stand on that stage…

And the rest of the cast was also so astounding that I was deeply moved from the beginning to end!

The producer was TetsuHaru-san who also does some of AKB's choreography ♪ He did "Bara no Kajitsu" and "Ruby" ^ ^

It was really so much fun!

I want to try a play like this one day, too!I truly want to!

Umeda-san, thank you for showing me such a wonderful performance!



April 11, 2014 - Friday

10:23 AM

I feel bad.

I'm glad I had today off…

I plan on resting so that I get better soon (´-ω-`)



9:30 PM

Oh.

Thank you for over 90,000 followers ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Hurry up and be over 100,000ー *laughs*



April 12, 2014 - Saturday 4:43 PM

Seibu Dome is cold, isn't it〜

Be careful not to catch a cold〜

I'll be waiting in Lane 12 ( ー`дー´)!



No comments:

Post a Comment