Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 04/08/14-04/10/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



April 8, 2014 - Tuesday 11:59 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]
I'm sorry this update is so late (°_°)


Today, I talked with Marina-san a lot (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

We talked a lot yesterday, too, and I've been laughing too much and it's a problem
( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ ) *laughs*


Lately, I've been able to talk to senpai members and I feel like I'm getting closer with the 14th, 15th gen members!

I need to keep it up〜\(^o^)/


Tomorrow, I have school for the first time in a while!

There's 1 person I'm close to, but
I'll try my best not to let my fear of strangers get out of hand ☻☀︎


My days of waking up early are back…(´・_・`)!

But, as a 3rd year student, I have great aspirations ( ¯ω¯ )
I'll work hard towards them!



April 9, 2014 - Wednesday 11:40 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I have school and then a theater performance (^O^)


I couldn't find my shoe shelf at school and I was so troubled ☻

A friend who was standing by it told me where it was ☀︎


And we had Mikichan's birthday party!

I think that Mikichan possesses a lot of qualities that I don't have!

I look forward to working with you on the new team ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃


And also, today is actually my mom's birthdayー‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››8888

I wonder what kind of present I should get her〜、she says she doesn't want flowers (´・_・`)



11:58 PM

Otsumogi!

Today was Moechan's birthday party!

Moechan is actually my role model ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››♡

Moechan kind of has the same vibe as my older sister,

so when Moechan tells me something, I can never go against it  ( ¯ω¯ ) Lol


I can't go against my sisterー*laughs*


Please continue to be my friend ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃☀︎



Tonight's dinner was harusame soup

With extra harusame noodles  川`∀´)


I need to prepare my condition before the final day…(´・_・`)



[T.N. - Pssst, spacelion. Please send me what you have done so far on AnDare and I will try to finish it before May. Hope you see this :D]

2 comments:

  1. ! really!?
    sorry i see it 3 days late (;^_^)
    after i see it your t/n.. i add, like, 30 more lines.. ( . _.)
    but it still just around 15% complete x_x
    there's still a lot of too-long lines ( . _.)
    and words i don't quite sure..
    but here you go..
    https://www.mediafire.com/?yruo42fa56xwm22
    feel free to change anything (y)
    And i will be glad if i can help more (in little time i can offer x_x.. xD)

    by the way, did you follow 48group as a whole, or just particularly some girls you've interested in? or a team? (i'm just a curious guy (;^_^))

    oh by the way (again) thanks for the translations (y) \(*_*)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, don't worry about seeing it late! I'm glad you saw it all since I buried it at the end of the post :D I really hope I can have it up soon. I think the translating will be simple as long as I can properly hear them. It's long though >< and I should try to keep on top of subbing Odekake...Well, ganbarimasu! XD Thank you for sending me what you've worked on!!!

      I pretty much follow the 48 group as a whole. I used to watch a LOT of the shows, but haven't been able to since I started this blog, lol. If I had to rank the groups, it'd be AKB>Ngzk>HKT>NMB>SKE . I used to be really interested in Team B and Team 4, but I'm not really sure how it'll be after the shuffle...And my top 5 members are probably Paruru, Sakura, Mogi, Milky, Nishino Nanase...As you can see, I'm too interested in everyone so it's hard for me to just follow one person or even team too closely ^^;; Maybe one day I can learn to be monogamous, lol.

      What about you? Are you loyal to Mogi? :D

      Delete