Monday, April 7, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 04/05/14-04/07/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



April 5, 2014 - Saturday 9:42 PM

Otsumogi ( ¯ω¯ ) [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I went out with Mama and my sister!

We ate kushikatsu ☀︎


After that, I went to see "Anna to Yuki no Joou" by myself ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

I've been wanting to see it for so long!

Disney is amazing…
It all felt like a land of dreams!

The music was so lovely that I was trembling with excitement (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


And then I met up with my sister again and we took purikura and went shopping
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I say shopping, but I didn't end up buying anything〜。
Window-shopping!


It was a very fulfilling day ☻


Tomorrow is RequHour!

I can't wait〜( ー̀∀ー́ )☆


The picture is of a purikura I took with my sister today〜

[T.N. - On the picture she wrote "Anna to Yuki no Joou" and Rerigo Rerigo (Let it go, Let it go) lol]



April 6, 2014 - Sunday 11:31 PM

Otsumogi ε-(´∀`; )

RequHour has ended ー!


And, "Seijun Philosophy" won first place!

I'm so happy ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Thank you very much!!!

No tears came out of my eyes, but my heart was crying〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› *laughs*


And in 15th place, "LOVE Shugyou"!

I was able to have a really good time singing ☀︎
Thank you very much ( ー̀∀ー́ )


I was also able to appear in "Chance no Junban" as an under!

"Chance no Junban" is
a song that gave me a lot of courage when I failed the AKB auditions.

Even after I joined AKB and sad things happened, I would listen to "Chance no Junban" (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

I wonder how many times I've listened to it, how many times I've cried…*laughs*


I'm very happy that I was able to participate in such a song (^O^☆♪



"Chance no junban, tsugi wa Mogi ni kuru!" [T.N. - She changed the lyrics from "the next chance will come to you" to "the next chance will come to Mogi"]




…like that, I hope that Mogi can shine more than ever before no matter what happens. *laughs*



Also, I submitted my candidacy for the general election.

Please take care of me ( ¯ω¯ )!



The pictures are of the "Chance no Junban" costume and
from when we were all practicing "Seijun Philosophy"!
Mogi, don't look over here ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› *laughs*



April 7, 2014 - Monday 6:15 AM

Ohamogi! [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Let's work hard again today…⊂( ・ω・ )⊃☀︎



No comments:

Post a Comment