Sunday, April 13, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/12/14-04/13/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 12, 2014 - Saturday

5:41 AM

Good morning!

I had to wake up early again todayー( ゚д゚)

By this point, I'm a little tired (*_*)

But!
Today, we're going somewhere pretty amazing so my heart is pounding!
I'll report back later, okay? ♪

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



11:14 AM

Hello!

Today, we were invited by Prime Minister Abe to a cherry blossom viewing party!

Everyone around us was a famous entertainer so I was very nervous (*_*)


I was worried, haven't all of the cherry blossoms fallen?but the blossoms were fully-bloomed and very beautiful ♪

I was also able to take a picture next to Prime Minister Abe; it was such an honor!
Not to mention!He did the sakura pose with us ☻


I was very happy (゚v゚)


Under the refreshing spring sky, I was able to meet with all sorts of people.
With today's party, I've come to love spring even moreー♪


From now, I have 2 photo shoots!
Gravure ^_^ Heart-pounding


Sakura bloom!



6:14 PM

Hello!

The two photo shoots are over (゚v゚)

The first was with a magazine called "EX Taishuu"!

We shot it in a courtyard called "Rose Garden" ♪
Having the photo shoot outside was very fun ♡

But, when the wind blew, it was a little cold ( ゚д゚)
Tokyo is still pretty cold, isn't it〜 ^_^

The release date is May 15th!
The project that I mentioned a while back where we played on the Nintendo Entertainment System is also included ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Please make sure to check it out!

The second was for BOMB-san!

The cameraman was so funny and it was a shoot where we couldn't stop laughing!

This time, the shoot was for a feature on the senbatsu general election ♪
I'm very happy to be included! Thank you very much ♡


The release date is May 9th!

This time, both of the photo shoots were solo gravures where I never wore normal clothes, but was in only swimsuits the whole time ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ *laughs*

Please check them out, okay ♡

Now, I'm going to head back to Fukuoka o(^▽^)o


Sakura bloom!



11:57 PM

Hello!

As expected, being in Fukuoka makes me feel settled down ♪

Until now, I've been watching the Saitama Super Arena DVD!
No matter how many times I listen to the song "Ima, Kimi wo Omou", I'm moved to tears because it's such a good song (>人<;)

Tomorrow, I have radio!

Sakura bloom!



April 13, 2014 - Sunday

7:50 AM

Good morning!

For all of today, let's be enthusiastic o(^▽^)o

Sakura bloom!



11:23 AM

Hello!

Today, Mio and I had a recording for "AiAi Talk"!

I'll update you when I find out when it broadcasts!

I have the rest of the day off o(^▽^)o

I'm going to go see that movie ☻


Sakura bloom!



5:38 PM

Hello!

I actually...
went to see the subbed version of "Anna to Yuki no Joou"!

No matter how many times I see it, I'm so moved ♪ so moved ♪ so moved ♪

As soon as the opening song starts to play, I'm in tears (*_*)
Last time, I brought my younger brother and because I was looking after him, it was hard to properly watch the movie, but this time, I was alone so I was able to completely enter the movie's world!

I'll definitely buy the DVD o(^▽^)o

If you haven't seen it yet, I really want you to go watch it at the theaterrr (゚v゚)
If you're at the theater, you can get absorbed in a totally different way than you can at home〜 ^_^

Aa, I still feel immersed in my lingering memories of itー☻
I wish I could learn how to use magic!


Sakura bloom!



11:55 PM

Hello!

Today, I was able to finish all of the errands that I needed to complete so I feel very complete ♡


Tomorrow, I have work related to the general election and the PajaDora stage ♪

It seems that Chori and Marika's final PajaDora was today!
Ahー, I wish I could've been in it, too (´・_・`)

I have memories of being in it with Marika, but I'm full of regret that I was never once able to perform in any positions next to Chori during PajaDora...

For this reason especially, I will treasure each day up until their final day in HKT ♪

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment