Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 04/13/14-04/15/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



April 13, 2014 - Sunday 8:42 AM

Good

morning 💕

*laughs*



April 14, 2014 - Monday 5:29 PM

I wonder if my hair grew a little?(´・Д・)

What hair length
do you think would be best?



April 15, 2014 - Tuesday

1:26 AM

"Tentoumuchu! no Sekai wo Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen"

The first broadcast!It's about to start〜💕

Watch it, okay? (o^^o)♬



5:51 AM

Morning everyoneーW(`0`)W

9:36 PM

I love you.
Thank you.

I'm so happy that I was on Minegishi Team 4!



4 comments:

  1. Hi ava~chan..i wonder u will do for shige chan g+..also tell me ur oshimen...hav a nice day [me midnite now] (`◇`)/ - ☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I really want to, I don't think I have time to do it regularly ;_;

      I found this blog

      http://www.hkt48sake.de/category/hkt48-blogs/murashige-anna/

      and he/she seems to translate a lot of her posts, hopefully all of the interesting ones. If there's ever a specific post you want translated, let me know!

      My oshimen is Paruru! But...I like everyone XD I think Paruru, Sakura, Milky are my super top 3. What about you?

      Delete
  2. I add the link in my bookmark..arigato ava~chan (^▼^)/ - ☆★☆
    Pa~ru~ru~run..she cute especially when she laugh..♡♥♡
    saw her in menchaike?with yabe san?
    my oshimen is kamei chan..but she grad from mm..and now mio chan because she look like kamei chan..mio chan good and funny too..then shige..meru..takamina..sashi..aoi..kawaei..and most of them in hkt...lol that many
    i happy for ur reply because u the person who really know what happen in akb..hkt..and evrything..ty for sharing with us♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I definitely don't know as much as most fans, but I'm trying my best to keep up :D Yeah, I loved her in Mechaike <3 even though they said she looked like a frog/lizard, lol!

      I was really into Morning Musume before AKB too! I loved Kamei and Aichan. I still like Michishige, but just lost interest in the group overall. Mio does look like Kamei now that you mention it.....:O!

      Delete