Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 04/07/14-04/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



April 7, 2014 - Monday 7:02 PM

AKB48 was inaugurated to support the new domain [.tokyo]
and we were at a press release just now (^-^)✨

Since "Seijun Philosophy"
was ranked 1st yesterday

Seijun.tokyo! ...*laughs*


After the press release,
I went with Annin-san and Yui-san for a quick flower-viewing πŸ’•

We laughed a lot and it was fun ♬!

A lot of the cherry blossoms had already fallen from the tree, but some were still beautifully bloomed πŸ’•


I will be appearing on tonight's "HEY!HEY!HEY!"!
Please check it out (O_O)☆



April 8, 2013 - Tuesday

12:04 AM

I hope that tomorrow will be a wonderful day!

Good night

7:31 AM

Ohayougozaimako ☻ [T.N. - Ohayougozaimasu (good morning) + Mako]

Today, I have an offsite all day
I need to fire myself up and work hardγƒΌ!☆

While enjoying work or school,
let's try our best, okay? ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

Well then (・Ο‰・)γƒŽ



11:51 PM

"Tentoumuchu! no Sekai wo Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen!" [T.N. - Tentoumuchu!'s declaration to make the world obsessed with them]

I just came back from the first offsite (・Π”・)γƒŽ!

It was our first time working with the MC Tsuchida-san, but he was like a father and talked to us a lot and it was very fun πŸ’•

I'll study MCing a lotγƒΌ(´・Π”・)」!

Please look forward to when it goes on air πŸ’•




Also, Takamina-san
happy birthday (^-^)

So that I can also become a senior
that juniors can rely on, for now,
I'll closely watch Takamina-san from behind
and learn as much as I can!

I hope that for Takamina-san,
it'll be a year full of smiles πŸ’•



April 9, 2014 - Wednesday 7:42 AM

Ohayougozaimako ( ^Ο‰^ )πŸ’•

Yui-san looks like a wife on her way home from shopping ( ̄▽ ̄)☆ Aha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yokoyama Yui originally shared:

Ohayougozaimako (laughs)


Mako took this picture for me the other day when I went to view the flowers with her and Annin!!



No comments:

Post a Comment