Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 04/11/14-04/13/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



April 11, 2014 - Friday 11:50 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I had a test at school〜
One of those not regular tests!


Since becoming a 3rd-year, Mogi still hasn't brought her schoolbag to school *laughs*


In my pocket,
I put a music player, my cellphone, and a pencil box in!

When school first starts up, we just meet in homeroom all day so I don't need a schoolbag〜( ˘ω˘ ) *roar of laughter*


Going to school empty-handed is too fun, I feel like I'll become obsessed with it


I wish that regular classes never had to start up〜( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Tomorrow, I have two theater performances〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
I'll enjoy it!I'll make you enjoy it!



April 12, 2014 - Saturday

9:37 AM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - She accidentally put Otsumogi instead of Ohamogi]

Today, I have two performances!


I'll give it my all at these last few TeTsuna performances ☻


Please make sure to come ♪
And also check out OnDemand ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› *laughs*



4:39 PM

The noon performance!is!over!

I'm happy that everyone got so fired up during the MC ☀︎


I'll give it my all at the evening performance, too!



11:39 PM

Otsumogi!

The two performances have ended ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃

I only have one more TeTsuna!


15th gen, thank you for performing on stage with us ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

I think it's amazing how proactive all of 15th gen is〜(´-`).。oO(



Tomorrow, there is a handshake event at Seibu Dome!

I'll be performing in the YuruKara [T.N. - Yurui Karaoke (casual karaoke)] ☻☀︎


Please come and watch ( ¯ω¯ )

And I'll be waiting for you in the handshake lane!


I was absent during the last handshake event
so I'm feeling pretty nervous because it's been a while ヽ(;▽;)ノ


The picture's with Makiho!
If you say "Makiho, you're like mochi", she'll respond "I am mochi." Lol


Lately, every time I see her, she tells me she likes me〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


But she says that to lots of members…



She's seriously a bad woman!!!!



April 13, 2014 - Sunday 11:25 PM

Otsumogi!

Today was a handshake event!

I was in the new Team 4 Lane with Miyupon-san, Okada Aya, and Ayana ☻


It was so much funー‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››☀︎


At YuruKara, NanaMakoMoeMogi performed SCANDAL's "Shoujo S" (∩´∀`∩)

We're ZCANDAL〜⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ *laughs*

Mogi played the drums with Pocky ( ¯ω¯ )


I panicked when the Pocky broke at the very beginning ∑(゚Д゚)

The Pocky was delicious (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♪


And at the handshake event,
people said a lot of stuff like
I'll support ZCANDAL!and
Your Pocky drumming was good!( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡



I was really able to enjoy my first handshake event in a while!

It's all thanks to you!Thank you very much (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



3 comments:

  1. hey hey hey ( o _o)/
    sure it's long.. 1 hour of (kind of) talk/variety show
    plus.. the thing is..
    it's a live show, their talks often clash with each other! x_x
    not to mention my lack of skill in Japanese xD
    it's too time consuming for me to learn+translate..

    well.. good to know it's in hand of a more capable translator (y)
    do keep yourself from getting overworked though xD


    at first I'm just watching AKBingo and other 48 group tv shows..
    it was a beginning of this dark abyss i've fallen into.. xD
    Sato Natsuki is the first one that i interested in.. but then i found out that she's already graduated.. (in an unsettling manner on top of that x_x)
    then i began following Yagami Kumi.. though she graduated 1 month after.. ( ; _;)
    .....
    i forgot when i found out about Mogi xD
    it was certainly not at the first sight that i decide that she is my oshimen.. ._.)

    Mogi is my oshimen (y) so i guess i should be "loyal" xD
    though i'm interested in 13th gen in general
    especially Ayaka, Ayanan, Yuiri, and Yuurin (and Mogi, of course)
    so.. yeah.. up until now i'm following team 4 more closely than others.. that's because it's Mogi's team..
    and i like 13th gen because that's Mogi's gen xD at first, that's it.
    now i honestly think that 13th gen girls are cool.. because they are (y)

    top 5 members.. hmm.. i think, for me it's Mogi, Okyanda, Aoi.. argh @_@ i can't sort it out!
    the candidate for 4-5 are too much xD

    well then, good luck with your work (y)
    and thanks as always for the translations \(^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_o
      it turns out that my post is very long! xD
      sorry if it feels that i'm writing a blog in your blog. xD

      Delete
    2. Thank you for trusting me to translate it! I still have a lot to learn, too >< Let's try our best together :D

      Oh no, you had such bad luck with your previous oshimen ;_; ! Don't curse Mogi D:

      I don't really even remember when I started liking AKB...I used to be a Morning Musume fan so I wanted AKB to go away when they first started getting popular, lol. I think hearing River, Heavy Rotation, Beginner, Ponytail, all of those great songs turned me into a fan and then I started to really like Tomochin and Acchan and it escalated from there.

      When I first started my blog, I didn't know that much about Mogi, but I think I saw her on AKBingo and was sort of curious about her so I decided I wanted to translate her G+. And I started loving her personality through her posts <3

      I still don't know much about 13th gen, but they were really great together on AnDare! I need to check out some LODs ><

      Haha, you are very loyal if you can't even choose a top 5! I feel like I could create my own personal senbatsu and undergirls teams XD

      I don't mind at all if the comments are long! (My comments always end up really long too ><;;) It's always fun for me to hear what people have to say so it's nice of you to talk to me so often! I'll try my best with AnDare!!!

      Delete