Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 04/26/14-04/28/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



April 26, 2014 - Saturday

7:26 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have individual handshakes ♡

Today's clothes have a spring-y picnic feelー♪

I hope to enjoy shaking hands with you all until the very end (゚v゚)


The photo is from yesterday's Team A opening performance!
Karen-san asked me to do the A pose with her ^_^
I was so happyyy (o゚∀゚o)


Sakura bloom!



2:00 PM

Hello!

Thank you very much to everyone who came to the first session, second session, and third session (^ ^)


I'm going to enjoy the fourth and fifth sessions, tooーー☻

From now, I have a fitting for the tour costumes!
I really like costume fittings (^ ^)
I can't wait!I'm so excited!

Sakura bloom!



6:07 PM

Good evening!

The handshake event has ended!

Thank you very much to everyone who came ♡


I got to see the members for the first time in a while so I'm in really high spirits!
ImomuChu! [T.N. - a "unit" made up of Tomiyoshi Asuka, Sakaguchi Riko, Komada Hiroka, Goto Izumi, and Tani Marika] is so funnyー☻

Sakura bloom!



11:29 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow, I have individual handshakes (o゚∀゚o)

Tomorrow, I'll have a mini-surprise for the first time in a while!
But, it's a much more shocking mini-surprise compared to all my other ones ♪

Waーーー!
I'm so excited for tomorrow ^_^


To everyone who'll be coming tomorrow, let's enjoy ourselves until the very end!

To the people who unfortunately can't come,
let's have a good time on Google+!

Sakura bloom!



April 27, 2014 - Sunday

7:38 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have individual handshakes ^_^

I hope to enjoy our time together until the very end!
Please also look forward to the SakuMails ♪

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



6:22 PM

The individual handshakes have ended!

To everyone who came, thank you very much ♡

I was soーo happy that so many different people came (^ ^)

The mini-surprise was...
I got extensions so that I'd have long hair!!!

The extensions blend in so well that a lot of people didn't even notice them, even I was surprised!*laughs*

There's a reason why I got long hair again...
It's because it's harder to style my hair in different ways when it's so short!

When it was longer, I'd do different styles quite frequently, but since it's been short, I haven't done much *cry*

That's why, for a short period of about two weeks, I'd like to enjoy long hair ♪

It's just for a short while, but please continue to support me and my long hair q(q'∀`*)


Sakura bloom!



7:46 PM

Good evening!
This is what the clothes I wore today were like!
I tried to look a little more mature in this black romper that looks like a dress!

It's rare for me to wear blackー☻
I want to style my hair differently since it's long now, but...

I'm not sure what to do with it (´・_・`)

What kind of hairstyle would you like me to have??♪


Sakura bloom!



April 28, 2014 - Monday

7:30 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have lessons for the tour!

I'll try my best not to lose focus!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



7:23 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had rehearsals all day ☻
I need to work hardー!

By the way!
The latest edition of Bomb has a supplemental photo collection of me in a swimsuit!

Everyone, please check it out!

Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. I'm kinda glad reading the long hair is only a temporary thing. Even though I would like it, I prefer her short hair. Pretty funny since you mentioned you take back everything you said about missing her long hair. :P But then she shows up with long hair again! XD Are you happy to seeing her with long hair and matured face? :D It's def cute though and I understand why she missed it so she could do different hairstyles. Also funny to read that even though she had long hair, she didn't know what to do with it haha. Silly Sakura. ^ ^

    My favorite performance from the LOD was def Kaiyuugyo no Capacity. I love the song in general, but since it was her BDay performance and I get to see her face the entire time, it was really great and I enjoyed her expressions a lot! Serious Sakura~ So cute. What was your favorite?

    I really loved Heart Gata Virus. Even though I think kojiharu has to be in it to be perfect, it was really fun to watch! Sakura looked great and her singing made it really nice. ^ ^
    I hope she makes a lot of friends in Team A.^ ^

    Did you manage to read the manga? I think it's really interesting and gets more fun over time ^ ^ Would be cool if some HKT members show up in it, but probably not. XD

    Thanks for translating! I was really wondering what was going on with the long hair XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Hey, it's been a while ><; !! A lot's been happening lately and I'm going to be moving, which is really last minute...I wasn't expecting to have a busy month at all so I wasn't able to plan ahead ;_; Hopefully, I can get back to translating Odekake soon ;_; )

      Yeah, I couldn't believe I made that short hair>long hair comment and literally the next day, she has extensions, lol! But you know.......I do like the long hair after all XD The short hair probably suits her better though.....aggh, I can't decide!

      I agree! I loved the 2 back-to-back serious songs "Kaiyuugyo no Capacity" and "Two years later". It definitely showed a different side of her. I also liked her cutesy expressions and costume in "Seifuku no Bambi". My favorite performance might be "Boyfriend no Tsukurikata". Everyone was so cute and it had SakuNya (stealing this from her SakuMail post!) solo lines!

      I hope she makes friends in Team A, too! I'm a big fan of Paruru so a ParuSaku friendship would be amazing...but I'm pretty sure they'd have nothing at all in common, lol

      The manga is pretty funny :D I've been reading it every night and I think I'm almost caught up. I really like how he draws all the members (although I think he was pretty generous with Takamina XD). Anyway, I'll have to stay updated with it because I'd love to see how he draws Sakura (if he ever does ><;)

      Anyway, thank you for your comment and I apologize for taking so long to respond!

      Delete