Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 04/13/14-04/16/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



April 13, 2014 - Sunday 8:30 AM

Good morning!

So, the countdown to the concluding festivities for Yokoyama Team A has begun...

Being left with any regrets is the worst, so I'll be even more enthusiastic than usual!

Until the very end, I want to overpower the fans with Yokoyama Team A!

More like, more like, Makiko-san contacted me and it was too cool ー(・∩・)

Maki-oneesan. I've fallen in love.



April 14, 2014 - Monday 11:46 AM

Today, I have AnDare and ON8~!

I feel like it's been a long time since I've been on AnDare.

Maybe I'm just imagining it? *laughs*

The picture is from when I went to the park right when the sun was setting and because it was close to the ground, I tried taking a picture! *laughs*

Isn't it pretty? ( ̄▽ ̄)



April 15, 2014 - Tuesday

6:31 AM

Good morning

Please try your best for all of today~~

Ah, Yuka will, too ψ(`∇´)ψ



11:23 AM

Today's Rena.

She's too cuteーーーーーー

Her smile is the best after all (・ω・)♡



4:56 PM

"Young Magazine's reverse nomination 48 person swimsuit gravure"

I'm announcing my candidacy ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

What page should I aim for~

Then...the 1st! *laughs*

I'll try my bestー ψ(`∇´)ψ



April 16, 2014 - Wednesday 6:42 PM

Today, in the morning, I had a lot of shoots related to the election and after that, AnDare!

Hikari-chan is cuteーーー!*laughs*

I found a member who is overflowing with charm ( ̄▽ ̄)♡

I finished early today so maybe I'll walk~



No comments:

Post a Comment