Friday, April 25, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 04/24/14-04/25/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



April 24, 2014 - Thursday

1:02 AM

Watermelon (OvO)!!
SUMMER!



 8:24 AM

Good morning!
Moka Punch!!!*laughs*



12:19 PM

Oh no.
It's hot.

I'm in Osaka now.

It's SUMMER...

I don't want to go outside ( ̄(工) ̄)

(laughs)

But right now...I'm firmly travelling in the car!



5:17 PM

I'm in the middle of shooting a new CM for Shimada Auto!
It's another "mufufu" kind of CM again...*laughs*



7:32 PM

Work is just about doneーU・x・U

Please look forward to the new Shimada Auto CM that will start broadcasting in May ★

It's soon!

And while traveling, I'll practice on my own and ganbarimaachun. [T.N. - Ganbarimasu (try my best) + Maachun]



9:24 PM

I've arrived in Nagoya ( ̄(工) ̄)!!!

In just today,
I went from Tokyo→Osaka→Nagoya (OvO)

Wonderful U・x・U



April 25, 2014 - Friday

11:16 PM

Opening day of the Team S "Seifuku no Me" stage.
Thank you very much.

Thank you so much to all of the members.
I love everyone in Team S.
Thanks to all of their support, I was able to face this day.

I'm happy from the bottom of my heart that I was able to be concurrent with Team S.
I'm full of happiness that I was able to meet such wonderful friends.



11:41 PM

This is...the one that's actually streaming (つД`)ノ!*laughs*
Please give me your impressions. *laughs*

[T.N. - The video: "Shimada Auto is still open during Golden Week. If you came, Milky would be so happy. If you're going to buy a car, Shimada Auto~"]



No comments:

Post a Comment